[SPOILERS] Final Battle Sound Files

So I've been looking around and found quite a few spoiler-filled videos online -- AdriaCraft seems to be a good place to find 'em. I'm not too concerned about having the story spoiled since I doubt I'll buy D3, but here's the video if anyone is interested.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    All in the Forger's wake is left bereft and fallow
    Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?
    The road's goal is the dark Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.
    -Excerpt from the Litany of Residuum;
    As Translated by He Who Brings Order
    Diablo is back ! :D
    all I can say is pwoooooaaaahhhh
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    The video link does not show up for me? All i see in the OP is a blank page?

Quote from Decadaver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_QINBsOuk
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

Hmmm

maybe more expansions?

Quote from duckers

Hmmm

maybe more expansions?

I guess we'll have to wait until we properly see the ending to it. Too early to say anything yet!

Quote from Ducha

Quote from Decadaver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_QINBsOuk

Thanks alot Ducha.

We already knew from activision investors calls that they had 2 expansions planned at the very least. An ending like this does not surprise, otherwise it would be the end of the franchines.
    Another mined video came up that mentions Belial and his possible return. ;)

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    All in the Forger's wake is left bereft and fallow
    Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?
    The road's goal is the dark Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.
    -Excerpt from the Litany of Residuum;
    As Translated by He Who Brings Order
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes