Favourite Diablo Quotes

"I'm gonna party like its 999!"
    -gheed, classic a-hole!
    POSTING ON THIS SITE SINCE 2011

DIABLO 3 ">SPOILERS
    (Will be updated often)
    Quote from "Bimbette" »
    This is fantastic! I wish I had time to study this bizarre dimension - Necromancer entering the Arcane Sanctuary

What a waste of undead flesh - Necromancer completing Radament's Lair

What a pity. I was beginning to enjoy the darkness - Necromancer completing the Tainted Sun

Great. More junk. Just what I'd expect to find in a sewer - Necromancer completing sewers beneath Kurast

Ku'e'lei's(? can't find spelling) immortal ashes. I wonder if they'd miss any? - Necromancer completing Golden Bird

Ah! The slow torture of caged starvation - Necromancer entry into the jail

It's been years since I waded through sewers for fun - Necromancer entry into sewers

What the hell is that? - Necromancer

Isn't he just to die for?

lol! necro lines r the best:necro:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "You haven't failed, old man... you've done exactly as you were meant to do. However... I am not the Archangel Tyrael..."

OH SHI-

Biggest OMG moment ever.
    "not in town" - what the the barb says when you get frustrated and want to kill someone in town.

"run, run away!" - for all those noobs that run to akara in the middle of a duel, u know who u are :mad:
    Remember the String of Ears

"to the worm in horseradish, the world is horseradish."
    -The Wanderer. Yes, it was... the Wanderer...

-How could this broken shell of a man, barely able to carry the weight of his own
    sword, be the burning terror which drove me to hide here?

-Were these the demons from my dreams, or were they born... within the Wanderer?

-And from that moment, we traveled together. East... always into the east...

-I stood in the doorway between light and darkness. What was left of my sanity
    implored me not to enter...

-It was then I realized my companion hadn't been gaining strength. He had
    been losing what was left of his humanity...

-We came at last to a great hall...

-What choice did I have? I ran...

-What I saw then was not meant for mortal eyes to see...

-Take it! Take it, take it! I'm glad this is finally over, Tyrael! Look! Look
    what the stone has done to me! Oh! oh, ho, oh...

Ahhh, the joy of watching Marius squirm like a worm.....

Anyhow, who was Marius anyway? He was there in the tavern by the rogue monastery when Diablo came. What was he fearing from before the wanderer arrived? Him? He had dreams (Diablo night terrors- we all have those right?) where he was tormented. Was Marius originally from Tristram and it's last survivor (excluding Cain)?
    I really haven't seen a topic regarding this.
    Quote from "KonataX" »
    lol it can still easily be a ranger since who said you cant shoot arrows at melee distance xD

Quote from "Archie" »
    The Barbarian is from Arreat, a very cold snowy mountain top, but they are much tougher than normal humans, so they don't need warmth.

Quote from "Archie" »
    Where are Barbarians originally from? Sumeria, or more specifically Mesopotamia, AKA Europe. Think the Alps and the Pyrenees

Epic quotes... all of them
    Quote from "Robiwan" »
    "I'm gonna party like its 999!"
    -gheed, classic a-hole!

lol yea i alwys hated gheed he seemed like some fatass that enjoyed ruining other ppl lives
    Quote from "Paladin88" »

Anyhow, who was Marius anyway? He was there in the tavern by the rogue monastery when Diablo came. What was he fearing from before the wanderer arrived? Him? He had dreams (Diablo night terrors- we all have those right?) where he was tormented. Was Marius originally from Tristram and it's last survivor (excluding Cain)?
    I really haven't seen a topic regarding this.

I think the first cinematic actually happened in Tristram, in the Tavern of the Rising Sun. Just a guess...
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

doubtful, everybody would know who he was in Tristram, and he wasn't weak when he left
    they were laughing at him (which they wouldn't if they knew he was the person that killed Diablo, and he could barely hold his sword, Cain doesn't mention anything like that, so he must have left first)
    yeah, right.

And theres snow outside of the tavern, did anyone ever see snow in tristram? ;)

Uh, I love that Lazarusinto btw, I still know it by heart:

"Abandon your foolish quest, all that awaits you is the wrath of my master! You cannot save the child... now you will join him... in hell."
    Hmm the tome in stony field :P

"And so it came to pass, that the Countess who once bathed in a rejuvenating blood of a thousand virgins.." :)hahaha love that.
    Diablo 3 Hardcore: 60 Demon Hunter 60(7) Barb
    RIP:50 Demon Hunter 60 (5) Barb
    You dark mages are all alike! Obsessed with power..! -Assassin
    "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation" - Plato
    "I gotta pawn some of this junk" - The Warrior

"I did as you told me Tyreal..." - Beginning of Enter Hell cinematic. Dunno why, I just loved that line.

"There's something dark within me now" - The Wanderer from the original trailer.
    Quote from "Dauroth" »
    I think the first cinematic actually happened in Tristram, in the Tavern of the Rising Sun. Just a guess...

that tavern is located somewhere just before the rogue pass; marius fled the rogue monastery when it was overrun by diablo and andariel. later diablo picked him up because he knew he would have a hard time fighting the hero and tyrael at the same time in tal rasha's tomb.
    "Not even death can save you from me"

add me if you want to^^
    Europe non ladder and ladder player
    I'm gonna put my highrune in your socket ;)
    flyarion, flyarion_third, flyarion_fourth, flyarion_fifth
    The smell of life surrounds me...
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

"Your curiosity will be the death of you!" - Zhar the Mad

Loved that boss. Branded me as a mage since then..

Anyway, anyone here hates Ogden?

I can't clearly remember how but I kinda hated his guts.. I think its about his line on the Black Mushroom quest which pissed me off and I seriously wanted to kick his pompous ass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "It's Hot down here" warrior-D1 -Duh, there's lava right next to you...

Also I liked the sound the mushroom made when you picked it up "Booooaahh"

Last there was a glitch in the playstation version of Diablo1 where if you made the rogue run through another players inferno spell she would make the warrior's injury noise. To which my wife said "Not enough man noise" mimicking the "Not enough mana" complaint. We made her run through the fire over and over. :)
    Gheed: "Guess what? I've named a boil on my ass after you. It, too, bothers me every time I sit down."

Alkor: "Yes, Natalya is a cute girl. However, I think she could use a special potion. Let me see here, 'Radiant Beauty'... No. 'Ray of Sunshine'... No, that's not it. Ah, here it is: 'Relax Frosty Bitch'. This should help her out."
    "Planting the dead... how odd..." Druid when he enters the graveyard
    I can't believe hair metal used to be cool...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YUCK!
    Quote from "anakyn" »
    Gheed: "Guess what? I've named a boil on my ass after you. It, too, bothers me every time I sit down."

Alkor: "Yes, Natalya is a cute girl. However, I think she could use a special potion. Let me see here, 'Radiant Beauty'... No. 'Ray of Sunshine'... No, that's not it. Ah, here it is: 'Relax Frosty Bitch'. This should help her out."

I think Gheed, Alkor, and Lysander (and I suppose Geglash, at times) had the best lines in the game. They all had quite a personality.

"Horazon's urinal? Oh, journal! Yes, well, glad you found it. Such a shame about those poor harem girls, huh? I shall miss them deeply...I mean their conversations, of course."
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes