Favourite Diablo Quotes

"Stay a while and lis..." :D
    "you kill big uglies, get me magic banner. You give, you go!" or something along these lines, its been a while. But that wannabe evil voice still haunts my mind and makes me smile. Those little demons really deserved a fame equal to that of the butcher imho.
    "Looking for baal?" by Duriel
    "Join my army of the dead" by blood raven
    "ARGHH FRESH MEAT" by Butcher D1
    "Die Maggot" by Andariel

The best so far: "Not even death can save you from me" by Diablo
    "Moooooooooo"!!!!!
    I don't really have to say who's it from right? :)
    I raise a glass to VegasRage!!! For all those manly tears... hear hear! You're awesome dude!!!
    Previously:

Gheed: I'm goign to party like its 999!

Now:

Unnamed gaurd with thick accent: I promised Marco I'd protect him. Now he's DE'AD!
    Izual: Tyreal was a fool to have trusted me! You see, it was I who told Diablo and his brothers about the soulstones, and how to corrupt them. It was I who helped the Prime Evils mastermind their own exile to your world. The plan we set in motion so long ago cannot be stopped by any mortal agency. Hell, itself, is poised to spill forth into your world like a tidal wave of blood and nightmares. You and all your kind... are doomed.

It was so sad to go up against this monstrous entity and have a fallen angel rise from the broken body only to taunt you with the inevitability of your downfall :(
    Hello !

EVERY TIME I MAKE NEW CHARACTER THIS BLUE GUY TALKS TO ME!!!
    Cheesy Decard cain with the standard line. it's catchy.... :D
    "RAKANISHU!" - Rakanishu
    Definitely:

"Stay a while, and listen...."

The only reason I put up with that **** was because at low levels I had to spare money and identify items on Cain.

Now that identify is kaput, I can finally tell Cain to ** **** *******.
    Just identify the ******* items and shut up !
    "You drink water?" -Farnham.

That's it. Best one.
    Moar Gheed quotes:

When - or if - I get to Lut Gholein, I'm going to find the largest bowl of Narlant weed and smoke 'til all earthly sense has left my body.

You're a brave soul! I'd sooner thrust my sacred scepter into the foulest, carbuncular trull than set one boot into that cave.

Ah, Cain is here...another customer. I haven't been this pleased since a love-starved maiden let down a bit more than her hair.

I guess it's too late to take back some of the names I called you.

Have you stumbled upon that Demon Queen, yet? I hear she's quite the beauty...as far as Maidens of Anguish go, that is.
    Personally , when I first came to Lachdanan in Diablo 1, it was the most interesting conversation I encountered.

"You have saved my soul from Damnation, and for that I am in your debt. If there is ever a way that I can repay you from beyond the grave I will find it, but for now - take my Helm. On the journey I am about to take, I will have little use for it. May it protect you against the dark powers below. Go with the Light, my friend..."

Can't wait to see what happens in the labyrinth in Diablo 3, when we will probably meet lachdanan again ,cause in the lore he says ,
    ''I must venture into the labyrinth to die alone'' , I hope we won't have to fight him ,since he's one of my favorite diablo chars.

And ,of the funny quotes, this is my favorite ,also Diablo 1. When you meet Zhar the mad in crypts ,level 8, he says : "Arrrrgh! Your curiosity will be the death of you!!! (laughs)" ,then you kill him ,you get a crappy book ,then your char says:

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?" LOL
    The Archbishop From diablo 1

Creepy voice + evil line "abandon your foolish quest..."
    My all time favorite would have to be when Marius enters Act 3:

"My companion drew in the dank, cold air of the Tomb. It seemed to... strengthen him. I stood in the doorway between Light and Dark. What was left of my sanity implored me not to enter... but that voice... was just a whisper now."

Gives me chills its so poetic on a man losing his sanity. Like a Poe short story
    Quote from Nokturnal1

My all time favorite would have to be when Marius enters Act 3:

"My companion drew in the dank, cold air of the Tomb. It seemed to... strengthen him. I stood in the doorway between Light and Dark. What was left of my sanity implored me not to enter... but that voice... was just a whisper now."

Gives me chills its so poetic on a man losing his sanity. Like a Poe short story

If I could like a Diablofans post, I'd like this one.
    "Stay a while and listen" is my favoutrite.

But I also love Nihlathaks snobby:
    "Hmmm?"
    Quote from Trannsvaal

"Moooooooooo"!!!!!

Lol excellent! And dont forget when it sounds like a question. "Moo"?
    Maybe not all-time favorite but my favorite one so far out of D3, from the beta, is the drunk-seeming fellow in the inn who rants angrily about how the Skeleton King just won't stay dead. :D
    A dripping sword / removes all memories.
    I have to go with the speech for the halls of the blind:

I can see what you see not
    Vision milky then eyes rot
    WHen you see they will be gone
    Whispering thier hidden song

Then you hear what should not be
    Shadows move where light should be
    Out of Darkness out of mind
    Cast down into the halls of the blind

And the classic llast line from the Chamber of bone quest

"And so speaks the lord of terror.
    ANd so it is written"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes