Just a tip: Read the Quest logs

If you missed those, you should really read them. But you should also know that they update quite frequently, even on boss battles.

They contain some more background class story, for example: the DH often mentions her master (Josen, the same guy from the DH Short story) and her deceased family.

I am trying to take a screenshot on every quest log update, but sometimes I miss out a quest log update while playing... I am sure that those entries will be more easily accessed through datamining.
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    How did I miss that...thank you for this!
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    You can check them out over here. I never remember to look at in game, but I've been through them all on there. You can select which class to see it for, too. Sometimes they have different insight on the situation, the Witch Doctor usually has forewarning from the spirits if I recall.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
    Quote from Pyrrhic

You can check them out over here. I never remember to look at in game, but I've been through them all on there. You can select which class to see it for, too. Sometimes they have different insight on the situation, the Witch Doctor usually has forewarning from the spirits if I recall.

Thank you for the heads up! I found a pretty interesting thing:
    The Imprisoned Angel
    Enter Halls of Agony Level 2 beneath Leoric's Manor.
    Covetous Shen
    Entry 2,546,878: The thief I hired to help me find the device continues to glance slyly at me when my back is turned. I believe he intends to betray me and leave me for dead! I would hate to disappoint him. I will pretend I don't hear him creeping u-

Go to the Highlands Passage from the Halls of Agony Level 2.
    In the dark beneath the manor, I find an old man seeking a device. He is odd. Surrounded by blood and terror, he smiles. I think I will help him.

I believe this means that originally it was intended to meet Covetus in Act 1.
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    Quote from Doomscream

I believe this means that originally it was intended to meet Covetus in Act 1.

You're welcome. :lol: I do believe you are correct in that, I think datamining of the original beta client also showed you got Shen in Act I.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes