Cinematic screenshots (MAJOR spoilers!)

Doing one last then I'm off to bed. Sorry guys, but it's almost 3:20 here and I have some plans for tomorrow. :(

It will be... *drumroll*

The ending cinematic.

This is pretty awesome but i really wish that
    Leah wasn't diablo, i wish they would have broken that chain of that whole family being the host of Diablo besides Adria. I thought that was going to be the big plot twist. I'm a big fan of the Leah character sans Diablo

This is the curse of the Leoric family, they made it that way so it could be one of the central elements in the trilogy.

Yeah but i thought
    since this game is supposed to end this part of the story then why not break that curse. I think it would've made for a good story that would throw more people for a loop than Leah being diablo. Even my dog saw that one coming.
    Tooms, does tyrael get defeated by Imperious or does he voluntarily give up his holy power?
    It looks like from the pictures that Tyreal actually has imperious on his knee's and could defeat him but voluntarily give sup his wings and falls to Sanctuary.
    Thanks for posting!

I'm really sad to see
    Cain dying though. He's been our wise sidekick for so long. Perhaps Tyrael will take his role in a possible expansion or sequel?

It looks like from the pictures that Tyreal actually has imperious on his knee's and could defeat him but voluntarily give sup his wings and falls to Sanctuary.

Well, staying in character, Tyrael only performs actions in the name of justice and what would be the right thing to do. Would it really have been the just thing for him to defeat imperius there? However, with Imperius's wrathful nature he has taken on, he would have no problem stripping tyrael of his wings and casting him down to sanctuary. I think it is more of a punishment for siding with the humans and helping us out in D2 and shattering the world stone and all that. Tyrael helped us for the good of everyone and Imperius was completely against that.

Leah wasn't diablo, i wish they would have broken that chain of that whole family being the host of Diablo besides Adria. I thought that was going to be the big plot twist. I'm a big fan of the Leah character sans Diablo

This is the curse of the Leoric family, they made it that way so it could be one of the central elements in the trilogy.

Yeah but i thought
    since this game is supposed to end this part of the story then why not break that curse. I think it would've made for a good story that would throw more people for a loop than Leah being diablo. Even my dog saw that one coming.

I understand. I guess they wanted to part us with that family since it is the end of this storyline. You even have a song on the soundtrack named 'A New Dawn'. Some things are better left behind, it is time for a new era.
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

Yeah but i thought

I understand. I guess they wanted to part us with that family since it is the end of this storyline. You even have a song on the soundtrack named 'A New Dawn'. Some things are better left behind, it is time for a new era.

What's interesting is how they have two expansions lined up for this game. I'm sure I'm missing something, but if all of the 7 Great evils have been defeated, what's left? I highly doubt diablo will return in an expansion. I guess as the story progresses within the game we will be able to see where it could go after the events of D3.
    OMG, wow. thank you so much!

Yeah but i thought

What's interesting is how they have two expansions lined up for this game. I'm sure I'm missing something, but if all of the 7 Great evils have been defeated, what's left? I highly doubt diablo will return in an expansion. I guess as the story progresses within the game we will be able to see where it could go after the events of D3.

The Zerg invasion arrives.

Yeah but i thought

The Zerg invasion arrives.

I wouldn't be surprised!
    Can you please upload the cinematics?
    It's been updated. Last one since one of Blizzard's lawyers just called me and... Nah, going to bed.

Tooms, does tyrael get defeated by Imperious or does he voluntarily give up his holy power?

He does it voluntarily by destroying that symbol on the floor with Solarian, I think. His armor and wings come off right after that at least.

During the scene with the so called fallen star he says "And then I fell... Willingly."

Oh, and about the ending...

Imperius is dead and Malthael appears to be MIA, possibly dead too. Tyrael returns to the council as Wisdom (since he showed wisdom by siding with the humans, and apparently there's no need for an Archangel of Justice anymore), but chooses to do so as a mortal rather than an angel. Humans and angels are allies from this point and on.

I wonder where the Black Soulstone went though... It just fell down. o.0 Cheap way to make a plot for the expansion? Maybe it's simply drained of its power and useless now or something.
    Does Tyrael get his wings back?

Does Tyrael get his wings back?

Read my last post. :)

Angels and humans are allies now, and Tyrael is on the council as a human. He also represents Wisdow instead of Justice.
    http://s961.photobuc...iablo 3 ending/

My only complain is... Tyrael looks kinda weird lol like an old guy with a bad sunburn

I doubt Malthael is dead... in fact the more I see what's going on the more I think he will have something to do with the expansion like they were speculating in the Official forums...
    I would assume that after Cain's death in Act 1 Tyrael than voluntarily gives up his holy power because slaying Imperius would be unjust so he falls upon the world of men to aid the warrior(s) on their quest throughout the Diablo III game.
    So Malthael is just no where to be found? Nothing out there about where Malthael vanished to?

So Malthael is just no where to be found? Nothing out there about where Malthael vanished to?

All the Archangels have ingame models shown in the artbook so I assume he's in some scenes in the actual game, but he's not in any cinematic. Since Tyrael takes his spot SOMETHING must have happened, I suppose?

Something expansion related would make a lot of sense.
    Tooms please upload the cinematic. ;/
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes