Cinematic screenshots (MAJOR spoilers!)

Dude, the thread title is already a major spoiler.

I thought it was commonly known that the High Heavens is part of the game, but fair enough.
    Tooms can you tell me what happened to Imperius after that? We all know there's some leaked info of his involvement in act 4 but watching from the pics, seems like he's dead before we get into the heaven. I also sent you the pm but you can answer it here and ignore the pm, or do the opposite, thanks.
    Quote from Mlolop

Tooms can you tell me what happened to Imperius after that? We all know there's some leaked info of his involvement in act 4 but watching from the pics, seems like he's dead before we get into the heaven. I also sent you the pm but you can answer it here and ignore the pm, or do the opposite, thanks.

I'm pretty sure he dies to be honest... I mean, he got stabbed through the chest, "bleeding" out and then the entire Diamond Gate crumbled over him. He's not around in the ending cinematic at least.

Quote from DonZaloogy

Epic pics thanks a lot!

Now i have a few questions:

1. How did Diablo manage to get into the high heavens?

2. How come Imperious is the only angel fighting diablo? Where are the other members of the council?

Or is there a website with some lore i can take a look :D .

Thanks.

1: No idea actually... The cinematic starts with "Leahblo" standing there looking sinister.

2: No idea about Malthael and Auriel. Tyrael is... Elsewhere. You'll find out in the next batch of screenshots I upload. :)

Dunno about website, but I've posted about some other stuff in the CE DVD/artbook in this thread: http://eu.battle.net...opic/3990679372 if you scroll down to my post (Tooms).

Bit awkward but how do I change the thread name? :0
    Quote from Tooms

To be honest, I'm not sure. I saw others doing it, so I know it's possible. Try editing your first post in the thread.
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

how long are the cinematics?
    Quote from Dauroth

Quote from Tooms

To be honest, I'm not sure. I saw others doing it, so I know it's possible. Try editing your first post in the thread.

"Full edit" did the trick. Time for the next screenies!

@Mavericks: The one I'm uploading from next is 3:30.
    Does Blizzard hate women? Geez, I feel super bad for Leah.

Oh! Thanks for uploading btw. These are incredible!
    Thank you for the pics! :) Any chance we can talk you into uploading the actual videos themselves?
    Thanks Tooms! Glad to see someone come through and tell/show us what we all want to know.
    If any one hasn't checked out the thread Tooms linked too, go check it out. Its full of spoilers but he explains a bunch of different things. I really enjoyed it.
    Download the LC ISO creator and create an ISO of the disc and than send it to someone on here so it can be shared ^_^

LC ISO is litterly a 1 click application that will create an ISO from a CD/DVD/BLU-RAY

http://lc-iso-creator.en.softonic.com/
    Quote from WasiKaBooM

Quote from Tooms

If it makes you feel better, Adria is responsible. She kidnaps Leah (or something similar) and somehow inserts the black soulstone into her.

Wow, Mother/Daughter sexy time with soulstones? :D

Rule 34.. no exceptions
    Meh. I was hoping that it will end in other way. Blizzard is reusing the same pattern. Leah is next after Kerrigan. Watch for Jaina who will probably soon go mental in WoW (after destruction of Theramore). Thanks for the screenies anyway.
    Wow thanks for the answer, and you should do the ultimate action......post the pics from the ending cinematic for us !!!!! :P
    Was having trouble with linking single pics from photobucket, so linked an album of Tyrael, the fallen star and Deckard Cain. Watch it! :)

And yeah, that's Tyrael with Leah.
    Careful peeps, you will know what the falling star is. lol
    Holy fuck, well cant say I'm surprised about the star, lot of speculation but Cain, is he dead!??!?!
    Next cinematic screenshots, please! :D
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

Quote from Ukzar

Holy fuck, well cant say I'm surprised about the star, lot of speculation but Cain, is he dead!??!?!

Yup. :-(

And the T-Man is a human who looks quite a bit like the D2 pally. o.o He's still awesome though.
    This is pretty awesome but i really wish that
    Leah wasn't diablo, i wish they would have broken that chain of that whole family being the host of Diablo besides Adria. I thought that was going to be the big plot twist. I'm a big fan of the Leah character sans Diablo

Edit: I was expecting Adria to be the next host, i thought cain would die and leah would be the next cain-like figure as a sort of companion for the hero. and, if Tyrael a full on human?? or is he just temporarily out of order in terms of his archangelness..
    Quote from ScP_Iodine

This is pretty awesome but i really wish that
    Leah wasn't diablo, i wish they would have broken that chain of that whole family being the host of Diablo besides Adria. I thought that was going to be the big plot twist. I'm a big fan of the Leah character sans Diablo

This is the curse of the Leoric family, they made it that way so it could be one of the central elements in the trilogy.
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes