Favorite Story Character?

Tyrael is a big reason why I like the Diablo game's storyline :)

I'm a big fan of Izual's story as well (shows that Angels aren't perfect :P).
    Quote from Zero(pS)

I'm a big fan of Izual's story as well (shows that Angels aren't perfect :P).

Imperius, Inarius, Izual... Typing it out makes me think that starting your angel name with the letter I isn't a good idea. But yeah, the point being, the flaws and imperfections of Angels are something they play on a lot, which I love.
    How on earth could noone else say Marius yet? O.o

That guy is so bloody human. Speaking of winch, do you think we'll ever see the asylum he was in? That would be an awesome nod to the previous parts of the franchise in Dio 3...

...Ofcourse most characters (Till Diablo 2) are rather unique and awesome... let's just hope the retcon of Dio 3 won't make things become all wahooney shaped like in Warcraft -.-
    "We come to a conclusion when we're too bored to think on any longer."
    Quote from riptor1987

As far as depth of character goes I'd have to say Marius was the best character. He was the most conflicted character who felt intense guilt at his cowardice when he didn't go to hell forge in D2 to break Bael's soulstone.

Quote from deloctyte

Farnham.
    I like the story of the angiris council as a whole and specifically what we have herd of Aurial (Hope) although Itherael(Fate) and Malthael(Wisdom) are close behind.
    Lachdanan Is probably my favorite Human.
    If that made sense to you, Bravo! I think I even confused myself...
    I'm a huge fan of Baal.

I just love the evil bastard.
    I find Linarian to be the most intriguing character for me so far. He is the origin for the order of necromancy (well technically through exposure to Trag'Oul) and I would love to hear more about his fate since The Sin War.

edit: AKA Rathma
    The Fountain of Knowledge
    Quote from deloctyte

Maybe because the guy died.

People don't like characters that have already died and done everything they could that much. And maybe it's not that, maybe people just don't like dumb characters that free a prime evil and screw big time one the more loved characters (Tyrael :P)
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from deloctyte

Maybe because the guy died.

People don't like characters that have already died and done everything they could that much. And maybe it's not that, maybe people just don't like dumb characters that free a prime evil and screw big time one the more loved characters (Tyrael :P)

Agree fully with the stupidity of Marius, but err. Dead characters? Lol, half the characters said to be in D3 died in D2 or appeared to die. :P

Besides, people tend to really start to like something once it dies.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes