The D2 heroes in D3?

I have no idea.Some of them may be important people like town leaders ( paladin) or some of them may have retired.
    I don't know if I would like to fight them.Like we fought blood raven for example.Let us wait and see.There is a chance they will not appear in any way
    Quote from Xicross

I'll miss the druid myself, lol. But they did say you'll run into the apprentice of one of the former heroes. Not sure if he'll just be a "pale" imitation of what once was, see what I did there? Pale =D

I'll also miss the Druid as he was my favourite character from Diablo 2. I did read that the Paladin might return in an expansion. I really do hope we run into each of the 7 Heroes from Diablo 2/XP.
    Diablo fan since 1998.
    Quote from ioannis

I have no idea.Some of them may be important people like town leaders ( paladin) or some of them may have retired.
    I don't know if I would like to fight them.Like we fought blood raven for example.Let us wait and see.There is a chance they will not appear in any way

I really do want to fight them all (except the barb of course). I like the Lovecraftian way that the first three characters all went insane after meeting diablo. I dunno, I guess I really like the idea that when facing the Prime Evils you are still horribly scarred by the experience even in victory.
    I hope to see some good old npc back
    Quote from nvna

I hope to see some good old npc back

Warriv (at least his corpse) is already in the Beta, and we will meet Asheara in Act 2.
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    Quote from FreddyBenson

i never played D1 or D2, i know im on the D3 band wagon, i should lower my head in shame

my missus on the other hand is a diablogon and said she would love to see them back but at the same time no

her words " we have to move on in the history of sanctuary & let new heroes partake in brave role that our old legends died for, we will always remember the souls lost to the darkness"

i agree with her, i really have no choice in the matter

and on a side note, your avatar? is that you or a photo of your neighbour you took from the tree outside her bed room? :P

how can you have almost 600 post and never played D2,
    I hope to see charsi again. She was one hell of a woman. She can have my hammer any time... :P
    theres even a guy in the beta that are a necromancer, my best bet is that they will return
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    Quote from Nivius

theres even a guy in the beta that are a necromancer, my best bet is that they will return

Jondar? Nope, he is not a Necromancer. He was a Templar, just like Kormac. http://www.diablofans.com/topic/5380-φ-ask-lore-questions-here-no-theories/page__view__findpost__p__719585

But there was an apprentice Necromancer in Act 2, who was seen in the 2009 BlizzCon demo. He is the apprentice of the Necromancer from D2.
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    I hate that Jondar thing. He dress himself like a necro and it says "Necromancer Betrayer" u.u.. His no priest of Rathman (cause his a ex-templar) but it just makes people confused... Really screwed up quest that one.
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes