EU Girl gamer looking for people to play with. Hardcore and some softcore. Inferno+

So i know this sweet girl and she is always playing alone and i know she would love to have some people to play with.
    She got both Hardcore and Softcore chars, il mention a few. SC barb 100k+ some dps and a HC demon hunter 60k dps farming some inferno and whatnot. I asked if i should make a post for her and so i did.
    She often uses skype and whatnot so maybe if your up for some fun gaming then add her tell her you saw the post and maybe shes up for some gaming. She plays alot atm btw so casual gamers might not do the trick lol.

Anyways give her a shout if you want some fun girl to game and skype with.
    She plays on EU btw. Maybe add in some text about who you are etc.
    Ahh yeah age 20+ would prob be prefered. Have fun!

EDIT: removed bt since she got a few to play with now. thanks all, and yes this was completly legit.
    Not sure if serious post. Seems a bit suspicious.

What's stopping her coming here and making her own post looking for people to play with?
    Quote from Sejavictrix

Not sure if serious post. Seems a bit suspicious.

What's stopping her coming here and making her own post looking for people to play with?

Exactly. When I first saw this post, I thought "Trolling a friend by posting their battle tag for spam friend invites cuz ppl will be attracted to hook up with a girl gamer". Still think so.... :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes