Brotherhood of Destruction

Quote from Nektu

No worries. We will for sure open the applications for Europe when D3 is released.

Players will NOT be realm bound
    Social life, we had a good run! But it's time for a break, i'll miss you
    Quote from Eroon

Quote from Nektu

No worries. We will for sure open the applications for Europe when D3 is released.

Players will NOT be realm bound

Doesn't matter if it is or not. We will still have a Europe Division for D3.

Recruiting for East Realm
    Also recruiting for Sc2 on both EU and NA servers

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    I'd be willing to join once D3 gets released :)
    Ladder/Non-ladder: Where-ever more people are on.

Mode: (SC, HC, PvP, PvM) SC PVP-PVM

Realm: USEAST

Playing times: Anytime after 4:30 PM EST

I have played diablo 2 since v.07 and after for about 7 or 8 years total. it is one of my passions, I haven't played in atleast a year but I would love to join the community.
    Quote from WarrenWindforce

Ladder/Non-ladder: Where-ever more people are on.

Mode: (SC, HC, PvP, PvM) SC PVP-PVM

Realm: USEAST

Playing times: Anytime after 4:30 PM EST

I have played diablo 2 since v.07 and after for about 7 or 8 years total. it is one of my passions, I haven't played in atleast a year but I would love to join the community.

Warren, go to our private forums, register a forums name and fill out an app there and we'll greet you set up.

www.clanbod.com

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    App filled, here is a direct link, I am currently reinstalling.

http://www.clanbod.com/warren-s-application-t2583.html
    Ass soon as you have an account name for East, let me know on that thread.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Happy New Year from all of us at the Brotherhood of Destruction.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    If you are looking for a clan to join upon the release of D3, why not join and established clan with a great member base? Stop looking and check us out. We are already taking in new recruits with D2 accounts on East. Get to know fellow clan mates in game and on our private forums before the release. Check out our home page. Just click the link in my signature, register a forums name, fill out an application in our App section and when approved the rest of the forums open up to you, including our Sc2 section and D2/D3 sections.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Hey everybody. I just wanted to throw this out there. The Brotherhood of Destruction is still recruiting. If you are currently still playing D2 on the East realm and want to join an established clan that values it's members, realize that this is just a game and want to have some fun, understand that real life comes before the clan and the game and just like to BS around in our private forums and in game and not take it so serious that it ruins the fun of game play, then check us out.

http://www.clanbod.com

Register a forums name, fill out an application in our App section of the forums, be it for D2(on the East realm) or Sc2(NA and EU applicants welcome for this), and we'll get you set up as soon as we can.

Get in now before the release of D3. Hope to see you on our forums soon!

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Ladder/Non-Ladder:
    - Can't really remember back in D2 :P had some Char's that got switched back and forth between ladder and non.

Mode:
    - SC, PvM; but I don't mind playing the other modes. Just want to have the most fun out of my time with this game :)

Realm:
    - Europe

Playing times:
    - I got until sometime in august before starting school again in another region of the country, so at this point I'm online a lot. Also playing a lot with my friends. But hard to tell how much activity cept for the ocassionaly(perhaps?) chill times with D3, while I'm at the school :) (going to live there for a couple of years btw)

About me self:
    - Well, I'm an pretty average male, 21 years and I'm from Denmark :D, I'm a nice and funny guy who likes to chill out and have a good time. Was thinking of looking for a clan or some people to converse with about the game and builds and items etc. So I thought what the heck, why not ^^. So yeah, cya in hell i guess :P
    Ladder/Non-ladder: So here's the thing, I dont play DII I play D3... I dont know if that means I cant join but I still want to join if I'm allowed.

Mode: (SC, HC, PvP, PvM) SC HC

Realm: USWEST

Playing times: I'm usually on anytime after 4.
    Ladder/Non-ladder: Non-ladder/Not-sure

Mode: SC, PvP, PvM

Realm: Euro

Playing times: Every day on random hours (finished university)
    Ladder/Non-ladder: Either or depending on what happens with Ladder

Mode: SC mostly

Realm: West

Playing times: Evening times

New dad and new job. I've been able to get in a bit more time when I can.

Wife's bday tonight so I won't be there.

When I jump online I like to grind xp as fast as possible.

Looking to get into farming ubers a bit more.

No problem getting keys to do so.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes