Brotherhood of Destruction

Quote from "Stefke-HC" »

It would, if I was a member of the social group. :P
    "There's no doughnuts in Diablo. Oohhhh, I just threw it down. BlizzCon exclusive: no doughnuts. -Jay Wilson
    We have members who play both lad and non on West and Europe. Well for Europe we have SC and HC players. I have HC and SC lad and a nonlad character on West. And. Lad SC and HC characters on Europe.

Recruiting for East Realm
    Also recruiting for Sc2 on both EU and NA servers

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Quote from "Kalypso" »
    It would, if I was a member of the social group. :P

Stupid Me :facepalm: ..
    Ladder/Non-ladder: Preferred non-ladder

Mode: SC, PvM

Realm: West

Playing times: I will probably play after work around 10pm-2am EST.

I don't really know how much I'll be playing, but it really comes down to, if I play, maybe I can play with some friends.

I might start an elemental druid... we'll see.
    Welcome to the Brotherhood. PM me your account name and I'll get you added to the members' list.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Quote from "Junction3" »
    Ladder/Non-ladder: Preferred non-ladder

Playing times: I will probably play after work around 10pm-2am EST.

I don't really know how much I'll be playing, but it really comes down to, if I play, maybe I can play with some friends.

I might start an elemental druid... we'll see.

Welcome to the club ;) ... But Europe players, where are you?
    Quote from "Kalypso" »
    I know, I'm just wondering if people have characters on ladder or non-ladder.

I may as well apply, anyway. :P

Ladder/Non-ladder: Ladder

Mode: SC. PvM and a little PvP

Playing times: Anytime, really.

I probably won't be playing too much. But I figured I should sign up ahead of time. :)

Kalypso, I'm sorry I missed this. Welcome to the Brotherhood!

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Quote from "Nektu" »
    Kalypso, I'm sorry I missed this. Welcome to the Brotherhood!

Why, thank you! :cute:
    "There's no doughnuts in Diablo. Oohhhh, I just threw it down. BlizzCon exclusive: no doughnuts. -Jay Wilson
    BoD members ranked Member and Overseer, check the social group. We have our first topic up for vote. I need your input. Non-Clan Affiliates are also welcome to throw in their ideas on this as well. This vote will stay open for 4 days.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Not really a double post.

We are now taking applications for UsEast. We have a few members that are on East now.

BoD members, make sure you are checking the members' list and updating your bnet flists'.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Sounds like a great fit to my playstyle.

Mode:
    PVM SC Ladder

Realm:
    West (Currently on East if there's interest there I would rather play there)

Playing times:
    Usually after 8pm EST - 4pm EST, but will play during the day when I have time to kill. Not a consistent player atm, school, work, etc. however I try to be online friday and saturday every week.

Note:
    I'm waiting for 1.13 as well, although I do have a 87 Barb who's geared for ubers. (on east)

About me:

Gaming History:
    Played D2 for a long time off and on (ladder wise). Played WoW at lvl 60 as a main tank in a Naxx progressed guild, Last Stand and Ripco (both in top 50 in the world rankings at one point). Don't flame me for WoW, it was an awesome game pre-Burning Crusade. Also played CoD-UO way back in the day, #2 clan in TWL, and #1 rifles only 2v2 S&D team for 4 seasons straight on TWL.

Personal:
    In college for Athletic Training, 2 more years to go! XD Getting married in 2011 (and she's already started planning it, and yes it does take some of my time lol). Love to have fun and relax when playing, but still a serious player.

Note:
    Might have 2 friends come back for 1.13, not sure though.
    "It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity"
    -Albert Einstein

"In art, morality is nonsense; in practice it is immoral; in people it is a sickness."
    -Laibach

"HOW CAN A MORON TALK SO MUCH?!"
    -Fhjull (Torment)

"You know, if I could click you, you wouldn’t know a moment’s peace!"
    -Morte (Torment)
    Welcome to the Brotherhood. We have a Division for East realm that we just added. I'll get you added to the members' list and pm you some info.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Ladder/Non-ladder: Non-ladder, but as soon as ladder resets (hopefully with 1.13) I'mma make a ladder char

Playing times: Well all day weekends I'm free and may go upto make games or do baal runs. Weekdays well I've got school so I prefer to play not much during weekdays.

About me:

lvl 87 str pure WW barb with pretty good gear, can do hell rushes to act 4 where he starts dieing too much due to low hp pools and some un-godly gear (needs an ebotd warpike or he just doesn't do enough damage, as well as better boots, his boots are terrible) :(

lvl 87 Light/frozen orb sorc with okay-ish gear who I'm just waiting to reroll with 1.13 respecing so that I can make her fully lightening

Lvling a paly smiter so I can do ubers and anni charm runs.

I'm turning 16 on march 19th yay!

My name is Matthew and I enjoy the game. though please note that soon I will have a better computer and so I will be playing through a huge backlog of old games like Bioshock, crysis, fallout 3, dragon age origins, Demigod, a lot of stuff so while I will always have time to spare for D2 (and my pretty godly ww barb) I will not be spending large amounts of time on weekends on it with my new computer.

yay clannage
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Welcome to the Brotherhood. I'll get you added to the members' list.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Awesome I signed up and all, but now I need to sleep
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Greetings! :)

Ladder/Non-ladder: NON-LAD main, Just started a Ladd char
    Mode: SC- PVM/PVP
    Realm: Europe
    Playing times: I have school... and after that i can play D2 Ofcourse :) so from 3-6 PM orso i am around
    About Me: I have played Diablo 1&2 Since i was a small kiddo of 6 or 5? Single player.. and like 4 or 5 years back i started online.
    1. Hdin (PvM Main)
    2. Unfinished 200fcr FB sorc (missing memory got it on Ladd)
    3. Smiter (PvM for UT)
    4. GFbaba&Fire Claw Dudu (Fun chars)
    5. Random unfinished Stuf..
    6. Classic Ladd Rush Sorc (Ladd Rush Char)
    As soon as 1.13b is released im in for dueling! but for now i keep it to PVM ^^ Also able to rush ofcourse (i am not good at classic rushing orso but it can speed things up!) More about me: My name is Kai i'm 16 and i like to play D2 with bunch of Fun-loving people ^^ (hating scammers&Haters xD)

She provides for me, my city does. She gives me everything I need.
    Somebody get me a tie! I don't care what kind, it sure as hell better be red!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood! PM me your main account name, and I'll get you added to the list. Good to have another Europe player!

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Quote from "Nektu" »
    Welcome to the Brotherhood! PM me your main account name, and I'll get you added to the list. Good to have another Europe player!

Keep them coming :) Any of the Europe players on HC maybe? Or just SC?
    Quote from "Stefke-HC" »
    Keep them coming :) Any of the Europe players on HC maybe? Or just SC?

So far just SC. But I have an HC character on Europe. We'll have to get together some time.

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Great to be a part of BoD ^^

She provides for me, my city does. She gives me everything I need.
    Somebody get me a tie! I don't care what kind, it sure as hell better be red!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes