DiabloFans Clan?

Quote from overneathe
    There are both a clan and a community on both US and EU.

US: Molster

EU: Overneathe

Is it possible to tell the Community people via some message to join the Community chat?
    Pietrak#2537 - changed my battle.tag just for you ;P

Well, I can change the message there, but I doubt a lot would read it. I will though.

Also, the other Diablofans community is also a legit Diablofans community and the guy is one of our users, so it's fine joining it as well. We just haven't quite figured out what to do with the two of them.

Last edited by overneathe: 3/2/2014 7:44:44 AM

Ha. Bagstone.

Hi Guys,

Wanted to join the US clan but full :(

I have a suggestion of creating maybe 6 DFans Clans:

"DFANS Torment 1"

"DFANS Torment 2"

"DFANS Torment 3"

etc

That way we join a Dfans group that we can also group up with any/all people who are farming the same difficulty?
    Something that may be beneficial is a diablofan clan subforum, where events like ubers, rifts, key runs and high level torment farming can be scheduled.
    I would like to enter the EU clan if there is a spot available. Otherwise I'll just wait :P

By the way, not sure if it is from Dfans or not, but if you check dfans and set the filter to english appears a Dfans clan and the leader is someone named Kay, is this legit?

As I said. Message me in the game or send me a PM if you want to join the EU side. If there are spot you get in, if there are no I'll know to call you when there are.

Having different Clans has so far not been the greatest of ideas. Splitting the community in any part might lead to too much fragmentation. Splitting Normal/HC... I play both, where do I go. Splitting by Torment... different chars - different difficulties. If we get to a good solid plan we'll announce it.

Ha. Bagstone.

I just want to express how much I like being a Dfans clan member: so many friendly people online all the time to team up for different games.

:Thumbs Up:

The only disadvantage is that I have difficulties to log off and stop playing D3 ... :ph34r:

Last edited by gds000be: 3/5/2014 3:43:02 AM
    Quote from gds000be
    I just want to express how much I like being a Dfans clan member: so many friendly people online all the time to team up for different games.
    :Thumbs Up:

The only disadvantage is that I have difficulties to log off and stop playing D3 ... :ph34r:

I share the exact same feelings. And yeah, that problem is really... problematic :xD:
    Same here, I was actually thinking that this might bear the same problem for me that WoW had, which was that it killed my real life (at least for a while). Need to force myself to take the weekend off for some recreational activity.

Btw, gds000be, what's your name ingame? I don't remember anyone being named gds000be ;-) It would be really nice if those people who are "lurkers" would sign up and say hi, and if those people who have different names ingame and here would leave a post here as well. It's awesome to play with people you know from the forums and vice versa, but so far there are only few names I recognize from the forums and lots of names I don't know (yet). :-)
    Last edited by Bagstone: 3/5/2014 4:37:32 AM
    The Clan has been a really nice social feature tbh and so much this. ^
    Those Who Do Not Know True Pain Cannot Possibly Understand True Peace...

Quote from Bagstone

Same here, I was actually thinking that this might bear the same problem for me that WoW had, which was that it killed my real life (at least for a while). Need to force myself to take the weekend off for some recreational activity.Btw, gds000be, what's your name ingame? I don't remember anyone being named gds000be ;-) It would be really nice if those people who are "lurkers" would sign up and say hi, and if those people who have different names ingame and here would leave a post here as well. It's awesome to play with people you know from the forums and vice versa, but so far there are only few names I recognize from the forums and lots of names I don't know (yet). :-)

My ingame name is the same. And yes I know: I don't have the most creative nickname. I choose it when going online with D2 so many years ago, and I haven't changed since then ... ;)
    Will be nice if i get some invitation for EU.

Here's my battle tag.http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Arkadietz-2739/

The short version is:Arkadietz#2739

Last edited by Arkadietz: 3/19/2014 6:04:46 AM

On a unix system everything is a file ; if something is not a file , it's a proccess. Arkadietz#2739
    It sounds like the US clan is full? If not, can someone please invite me? Superbriggz#1776
    I would like to join the Dfans clan in EU.

Here is my battlenet tag -> scheduler#2801

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by scheduler: 3/19/2014 6:04:51 AM
    We're gonna have some rules up for the clan before the RoS launch. Probably on a pinned thread on GD. In-game clan activity and forum registration is probably going to be required.

Details soon =]
    If you have room in the US clan, I'd love an invite: Neofalcon#1546
    Last edited by Neofalcon: 3/19/2014 7:53:02 PM
    Quote from Zero(pS)

We're gonna have some rules up for the clan before the RoS launch. Probably on a pinned thread on GD. In-game clan activity and forum registration is probably going to be required.

Details soon =]

Will the current people in the clan remain? Or will you wipe everyone and start with forum registration?
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

We hope to keep some of the more active members in. But even for people removed, they can just reapply and come back (or PM/whisper me in-game), so as long as you're active you shouldn't worry too much about it (because you'll be reassigned almost instantly).

The forum activity and registration is just a way for us to tie up the DiabloFans clan to the website, and have people show up here or have a place where they can put friends up to be recruited. It's also a way for us to control clan aplicationschronologically. That's the general idea, at least.
    how active do you have to be ? lm on almost every day but l play self-find/solo play is my slot in the can gone now because l like solo play more then g-play ?
    I'm happy just being friends with Nomad :) Even more exclusive than guild!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes