Anyone intrested in playng DIablo 2 LOD, 2 hours a day in Europ?

We would play via gameranger and it would be great if we had at least a 4 people party. If anyone is interested please write me an email: [email protected]
    Last edited by tyrael468: 6/27/2014 5:18:52 PM
    I should also mention we would start from lvl 1 quest 1. My character would be amazon or sorceress not sure yet.
    wow Diablo 2 LoD is an antique.. i love it. btw how did you solved the problem with low resolution? i tried on HD 1366x768 resolution screen and my eyes was sore after 20 mins playing :(
    i have a 1920 * 1080 screen, in game i have resolution 640 * 480 and it looks fine. It's true that it's old but i would like to play with at least 3 other people and relive the quests, because it's a really good game :)
    Last edited by tyrael468: 6/28/2014 8:10:04 AM
    I play on the USWest Realm if your interested. Diablo II Online Ladder - join in the fun!
    Quote from tyrael468
    i have a 1920 * 1080 screen, in game i have resolution 640 * 480 and it looks fine. It's true that it's old but i would like to play with at least 3 other people and relive the quests, because it's a really good game :)

Why don't you at least run it at 800x600? No real good reason against it. You only have to have LoD installed, you do not have to actually play LoD to have that option.

If you use the latest official patch from Blizzard, you can maximize the game window so that it retains its 4:3 proportions and the game looks pretty fine on widescreen monitors. If you are playing a pirated copy you may as well use one of those hacks that allows for higher resolutions.

I would not be interested in playing a pirated version through game ranger or what have you since the official servers are still live and well.
    Quote from Dimebog

Quote from tyrael468

Why don't you at least run it at 800x600? No real good reason against it. You only have to have LoD installed, you do not have to actually play LoD to have that option.

If you use the latest official patch from Blizzard, you can maximize the game window so that it retains its 4:3 proportions and the game looks pretty fine on widescreen monitors. If you are playing a pirated copy you may as well use one of those hacks that allows for higher resolutions.

I would not be interested in playing a pirated version through game ranger or what have you since the official servers are still live and well.

You know you can do with any version of the game right. You just need to make adjustments to the video card software program. And that actually does a better job than the one Blizzard does.

Also the best patch for Diablo II LoD was 1.09 or 1.10 especially for single player since most of the great mods were made for those versions.
    Quote from migobt
    wow Diablo 2 LoD is an antique.. i love it. btw how did you solved the problem with low resolution? i tried on HD 1366x768 resolution screen and my eyes was sore after 20 mins playing :(

Try to activate AA, AF and FXAA. I play LoD on 27" monitor with 1920x1080 @ 800x600, 16x Anisotropic Filtering, FXAA activated and 32x CSAA in Full Screen mode (I recommend playing it in Glide mode instead of Direct3D mode).
    Bandyto#2350
    EU
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes