Φ The Official Eastern Sun Thread

Quote from "Jeru5" »
    ehh... i mean only ancient scrolls are rare not d-stones

Yes, but its funny that you need 8 decipherers to make 1 D stone, yet I've found 3x as many D stones as I have decipherers. :P

Oh and I was scrolling through the runewords page, and I don't know if anyone else has seen it, but this rune word gave me a good laugh:

Saiyajin

5 Socket Weapons

Ka Me Ha Me Ha

12% CtC Lvl 15 Fire Ball On Attack
    +3 To All Skills
    60% Increased Attack Speed
    +170-220% Enhanced Damage
    +1 To Teleport
    +20 To Strength
    +20 To All Attributes
    Knockback
    Prevent Monster Heal
    20% Deadly Strike
    Prevent Monster Heal
    20% Deadly Strike

One becomes strong when they are fighting to protect someone close to them... - Shiro Haku
    I am around level 25ish and I have only found 3 dragon stones. :-(
    (I'm going back and rerun Act 1. lol)

You guys need to slide some of that luck my way, please. :D
    Smiling is infectious.

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

i have a pretty sweet claw for my sin, plus 2 to fists of fire 1 psy slash and 1 melee mastery, with a gemword ruinc in it
    DIABLO = DEVIL
    its not supposed to be a nice game

autostats are rediclous

lack of pots is not welcome

if it aint broke dont fix it! (diablo2)
    Quote from "Killer-Swift" »
    Yes, but its funny that you need 8 decipherers to make 1 D stone, yet I've found 3x as many D stones as I have decipherers. :P

Oh and I was scrolling through the runewords page, and I don't know if anyone else has seen it, but this rune word gave me a good laugh:

Saiyajin

5 Socket Weapons

Ka Me Ha Me Ha

12% CtC Lvl 15 Fire Ball On Attack
    +3 To All Skills
    60% Increased Attack Speed
    +170-220% Enhanced Damage
    +1 To Teleport
    +20 To Strength
    +20 To All Attributes
    Knockback
    Prevent Monster Heal
    20% Deadly Strike
    Prevent Monster Heal
    20% Deadly Strike

I really fail to see how that is funny.

(Sorry)
    Federer lost Wimbledon. Why? Becase none of you bastards cheered for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZRQEtAyiTM

You have to admit that he's good.

Quote from "john135" »
    I really fail to see how that is funny.

(Sorry)

Thats a Dragon Ball Z reference. One of the main attacks in the show was called "Kamehameha" and the person would shout it loudly. And if you notice, the runes are the same as the word. Hehe

One becomes strong when they are fighting to protect someone close to them... - Shiro Haku
    Quote from "Killer-Swift" »
    Thats a Dragon Ball Z reference. One of the main attacks in the show was called "Kamehameha" and the person would shout it loudly. And if you notice, the runes are the same as the word. Hehe

Oh....

Ha ha!

My little brother would watch that show.

The makers of Eastern Sun are Japanese. That's probably why.
    Federer lost Wimbledon. Why? Becase none of you bastards cheered for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZRQEtAyiTM

You have to admit that he's good.

Quote from "Pabby" »
    It claims I need to uninstall, delete, reinstall, and manually patch it, then install that and separate my characters from it. >.>

While that does sound liek work, it's hardly ten hours. More like one and a half. It does sound discouraging though, I agree.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Poor DBZ, it was raped to death and put on television by that worthless funimation, pisses me off so bad I want to kill people sometimes.
    save your dragon stones for good items, cuz once u put d-stone then its forever, unlike gems or runes in this game wich u can easily take out with furmula = socketed armor and key transmuting in cube ;)
    Jeru and I have successfully created a hamachi server but his characters are glitched so that they only have 1hp when he joins. we need someone else to try, so download hamachi and follow the tutorial, then join SICK ES SERVER password is sicksilver.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    eastern sun is the best mod of d2.. why? :) monster doesnt have millions of hp.. like in other very popular mods.. and its greatly balanced..
    DEFINATELY NOT too much effects, like in other stupid mods ( where the screen goes wild with rainbow colors :D )
    cheez, guys..i never played as amazon..i guess ill give it a try...after all..i have d2, and eastern sun for years.. :) should give it a try..
    The Paladin's Protection from Evil aura is insane.
    Quote from "Murderface" »
    Jeru and I have successfully created a hamachi server but his characters are glitched so that they only have 1hp when he joins. we need someone else to try, so download hamachi and follow the tutorial, then join SICK ES SERVER password is sicksilver.

Cool - I will try to get on after I get home and get settled (just a few more hours). :D
    Smiling is infectious.

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

ya i guess ill try as well to download and get it running as well.
    hello guys I m the new one at this site and I m not good at speaking english so if i make a mistake writting I m sorry.....What ES do you play?..I play 3.00 and i have pal on 66lvl and sorc on 27lvl...I tried to join your hamatchi server but I got rejected...wonderd why that hapend?...can i join and how?
    get latest es http://homepage3.nifty.com/miyoshino/es/es3top.htm
    R6D NEWEST - 03/20/2008

plus, in that website - all database, all weapons, uniques..recipies..crafting..
    I downloaded it while i was waiting for answer...but I ve got one more problem, my inventory is small and place for items is almost in inventory...could be bug..do you have any sugestions?
    I forgot..I cant invert my char from ES 3.00
    just create new char.. you can run fastly enough through all normal..in few days.. :)
    Quote from "PhrozenDragon" »
    While that does sound liek work, it's hardly ten hours. More like one and a half. It does sound discouraging though, I agree.

I don't mean to be insulting or anything, nor do I mean offense by using your post as an example, Dragon, but doesn't anyone here know what a Hyperbole is? I mean seriously.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes