Diablo2 in sc2 mods official website/forums are now live!

The website is still in developement (so much info to share)
    But the forums is fully working!

Take a look and sign up!

Sanctuary here we come!

Http://www.thecurseoftristram.com
    Moved to the D2 forums (I could also put it on Other Games or Off-Topic if you prefer, let me know via PM).
    This looks really interesting O_O
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Diablo - Mortal Shroud should team up to make an amazing map/mod for sc2
    Quote from JCarrill0

Diablo - Mortal Shroud should team up to make an amazing map/mod for sc2

Well, that won't happen.
    I prefer to work alone on that and I dislike his coding style (I even dislike Blizzard's own style within sc2 maps) and the D2 terrain images aren't properly compatible with my randomly created dungeons.
    But I've altered my systems recently to become closer to diablo 2 as a few of diablo 1's systems doesn't work for skills (defense + chance to hit) and I started to implement some skill systems like auras http://i.snag.gy/xgSsL.jpg which always use the highest value of an aura around (-> "better" implementation than D2).
    In the end I will have a combination of skills and learnable spells via books that have synergies to the skills creating a system that combines D1 and D2. :)
    But, good luck with your project, egod. I hope you will push me to work harder on my map once again. Some people want your starcraft diablo mix as a few people suggested that to me already. :)
    This looks downright weird, but awesome.
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes