New to D2

hey i haven't played d2 before and im planning on buying the battle chest cause everyone always says how good d2 is. Do you guys think its still good to play it now?
    If you like 800x600 resolution, a talent tree that you can't reset (i.e. one wrong click = reroll) and no auction house, by all means go for it.
    is it playable on vista and can you play online with friends?
    It probably is playable on Vista but with some inevitable issues. Also, you can reroll skills ever since 1.13 i think. Yes you can play on battle.net its still up (multiplayer). And you can use a resolution mod if you play on single player.

Good luck.
    thanks man, it works fine on vista and im having no issues with the graphics. I can also play online on battlenet which is even better so i hope Blizzard won't shut down the servers anytime soon.
    I can't see them shutting down the servers soon. Especially since every time I ever went back and played it seems during the new ladder season tons of people are playing. I'd say there is a couple more ladder seasons at least before they shut down the servers (if they do). But Diablo 2 is getting older and older.

I am thinking about starting up a lightning sorc or something if I get bored of D3 anytime soon.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes