You know, I find myself silly after having realized that I'm not a fan of click-to-move MMOs (Like Lineage II). The reason why I find myself silly? I only like click-to-move for ARPGs. WASD all the way, except for spam-clicking to destroy hordes of the demonic plague. Silly, I know.... but your "Lineage II" reminded me of that, and I wanted to throw in my 2gp.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
------------------------------------------- Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
Yeah another homm fan. nice one, whoa id have a long as list to span over consoles, and really hard to rank them aswell
1.Vandal Hearts (psx quite unheard of, like FF tactics but its just such a awesome game, I tried playin FFtactics after this game and i honestly thought it didn't stand up to it so i didn't finish it, the story and characters and gameplay are awesome and has such an original art style clocked this game tons of times lol, those who havent played this SRPG really need this on your list of game you need to play)
2.Diablo series (D1 over D2 imo, but both nonetheless the best in its genre easily)
3.Legend of Dragoon (probably the best RPG of all time and the most unheard of aswell, easily stand up to FF7 imo, if you haven't played this...i beg you RPG fans to put this game on your bucket list. some of the most original and best music ive heard in a game, awesome epic CG cinematics, Graphics that best FF7, one sickass really developed plot and awesome characters alongside gameplay that compares with the best of Final Fantasy games)
4. Final Fantasy series (with 7 best and 9 followed by older snes ones)
5. Homm series (3 best, 2 was awesome and nostalgia might make me choose it as top 4 sucked and 5 is pretty sweet.
6. Metal gear solid series (way too hard to pick which one i like the best, hands down a perfect set of games.)
7. Metroid series (Super metroid being the best of the series on SNE, followed by prime)
8. Castlevania series (SOTN best on psx, Awesome gamplay music and style, totally original game)
9. Streetfighter series (This being the best beat em up ever. Period. lost alot of time on this)
10. CnC series (preferred the Tiberium ones over Red Alert series)
11. WoW and Warcraft series ( I had to put this here becos o some good times and bcos i wasted sooo many hours/days/weeks/months/maybe a year on it that i totaly regret.. I maybe shudn't put this here bcos its more a drug then a game lol)
12. Flimbo's Quest (commodore 64, awesome music and probabaly the best platform in its time easily...soo much fun on this game man...takes me back a long way :P)
13. Creatures (commodore 64 this game was also a perfect game back in them days...reminiscing good times
14. Starcraft (holycrap this was meant to be on top 5, my fave strategy game ever and this was too much fun, music gameplay and story were unmatched in the genre)
Bah i cant really rank these games..im a fanboy of all of em easily! So much more can be put into this list -Mario games Sonic originals, Streets of rage, Gradius, Super Aleste, Zelda etc.
My top 5:
1. World of Warcraft (tho it was a better game a couple of years ago.)
2. Diablo II
3. Heroes III and V (Heroes III probably has some of the most amazing music in any game, in my opinion)
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
5. Age of Empires II
Also worth mentioning: Battle for Middle Earth II, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Hellgate London, Need For Speed Underground 2, Neverwinter Nights, Rock Band 2, Half Life, Starcraft, and some which I have forgotten of.
Ohhh.. I never thought about my top 5 games before.
1. Legend of Legaia (Playstation)
2. Breath of Fire III (Playstation)
3. Diablo I/ Diablo II (Computer)
4. Guild Wars (Computer) 5. Age of Empires II (Computer)