• Duriel 28.6%
  • Mephisto 14.3%
  • Diablo 14.3%
  • Baal 14.3%
    Just another poll I made

:D

i voted duriel

edit: i got bored so i added the 6th option

"You are like a rose in a great rose field. Each rose is so beautiful to me. But if one dies... I can still look at many other roses..." God of Darkness.
    I'd say Duriel is.
    His stun is absolutely brutal when you first try and kill him.
    USWest Ladder
    *jz_owns_all

Willing to help xfers/mods.
    i agree as well. duriel was a pain in the ass to kill especially for sorcs who ran out of tps

"You are like a rose in a great rose field. Each rose is so beautiful to me. But if one dies... I can still look at many other roses..." God of Darkness.
    Don't forget that he can use Holy Freeze on ya as well, and that REALLY sucks when trying to run.

One becomes strong when they are fighting to protect someone close to them... - Shiro Haku
    MedivalDragon just made a thread about Duriel and his overpoweredness, hes a bitch in normal mode and really too strong for the Act 2 boss
    Just imagine what would of happened if your hero ran into Diablo and Baal instead of Duriel in that chamber.... good night
    Eventually, we're all worm food. Even the worms.
    I say Diablo. Duriel wasn't too hard as long as you're not completely physical attack based (I never am). Diablo's hard because he always kills me every time i his room with either the lightning hose or the fire ring.
    "I'm like a dog chasing cars." - Joker, Dark Knight
    I say Diablo. Duriel wasn't too hard as long as you're not completely physical attack based (I never am). Diablo's hard because he always kills me every time i his room with either the lightning hose or the fire ring.

haha

i remember when a sorc would walk in a tp and immediatly you got the "thisperson was slain by Diablo" message

it always made me laugh

Definetly Duriel, I could kill Andariel and Mepthisto easy but not duriel.
    I am not a fan of Jazz music.

on a good day.... Optimistic and freedom-loving Jovial
    and good-humored Honest and straightforward
    Intellectual and philosophical

On a bad day.... Blindly optimistic and careless
    Irresponsible and superficial Tactless and restless
    Diablo isn't to hard. I have more trouble with the demon lord seal than I do with diablo. Duriel on the other hand is a drag. Being trap in a small room, sucky gear, stun, holy freeze, and not really have a main attack around that lvl. It really don't get any worse than that.

Totally wrong.
    Duriel is bad for far ranged and melee.
    Too small area for a far ranged sorc or w/e to run, plus u get frozen.
    USWest Ladder
    *jz_owns_all

You should have put the lesser bosses to, Like the Summoner, radament, Blood raven, The countess, Izual, Griswold, The dude in the monestary, the guy at the hellforge, etc...

But I guess that would be way to many poll options lol

Yes but freezing doesn't affect cast rate and by the time i faced duriel as a sorc, i was already around lvl 24 and i had blizzard on me.
    "I'm like a dog chasing cars." - Joker, Dark Knight
    Yes but freezing doesn't affect cast rate and by the time i faced duriel as a sorc, i was already around lvl 24 and i had blizzard on me.

do you not get hit and stunned so that he keeps hitting you until you die?
    also I think rada/blood raven are somewhat hard.
    USWest Ladder
    *jz_owns_all

Radament is somewhat hard.

blood is extremely easy.

radament is okay

I remember when I was playing HC with 3 other members without outside influence. Duriel sucked hard, always watching your health, always in need of at least one person down there so he doesn't regenerate too fast, and no way to deal real damage if you keep an eye on your health.

On single player, I despised Diablo, because he was very agile and could own you easy without proper gear. Unlike Duriel, he was possible to kill if you payed attention, Duriel was more like a tank with random actions and Holy Freeze.

Nihlathak isn't hard, he just annoys me and sometimes has his moments of glory. Like when he was Fana aura enchanted with snakes and witches in the area... not much you can do other than being careful :P
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    *cough* teleport *cough*

"Cards and flowers on your window, your friends all plead for you to stay,
    sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way."
    Diablo isn't to hard. I have more trouble with the demon lord seal than I do with diablo. Duriel on the other hand is a drag. Being trap in a small room, sucky gear, stun, holy freeze, and not really have a main attack around that lvl. It really don't get any worse than that.

Exatly what he said.
    Federer lost Wimbledon. Why? Becase none of you bastards cheered for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZRQEtAyiTM

You have to admit that he's good.

Duriel. For ranged, due to space, for melee, due to being too close. My fight with him consists of making TP's and running to Drognan for pots. He's pretty annoying at HC.
    I really never uber before, but I heard that uber meph was a b*tch to fight.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes