Necromancer Armor

Anyone know of any good necro armor or sets??
    Trag'Oul's Avatar? :P

(Actually im not serious with that as a suggestion. For many builds, the class specific sets are -not- ideal.)
    (Note that i have no true gameplay experience for D2/LOD (nor D1). This knowledge of mine (which may be false) comes from reading.)

Like mentioned in the above parantheses, it depends on your build.

From all the build guides i have read (Again, i have no true gameplay experience in D2 (nor D1).), i can tell you that the best gear is usually a unique blend of different unique, runeword, crafted etc. items, depending very much on the build you use.
    You'll have to specify what kind of necromancer you have. Is it a Summonancer, Bonemancer or something else?
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Quote from "PhrozenDragon" »
    You'll have to specify what kind of necromancer you have. Is it a Summonancer, Bonemancer or something else?

Pretty much what i was trying to say i guess. :D

Also, do you have access to any kind of high level gear? (In other words, will your build be "twinked"?)
    Or do you play like ... alone or with equally low level friends? (Which means you will have to play "untwinked".)
    well every class does have a lvl 70 set average

i think triang owls really is the necromancers set

but i beat some lvl 80 necro with a lvl 60 cold and fire sorc when they were using it

so either he sux really badly or that set isnt exactly ideal for using =3 at least in pvp =3

i know aldur's is really good with a paladin =3

Be my Buddy =^.^=
    Nigma is the best armor on pretty much every single possible necro build. Unless your on classic then I have no idea. Do not bother with any trangs at all except the gloves can be better then magefist on times
    Quote from "KonataX" »
    well every class does have a lvl 70 set average

i think triang owls really is the necromancers set

but i beat some lvl 80 necro with a lvl 60 cold and fire sorc when they were using it

so either he sux really badly or that set isnt exactly ideal for using =3 at least in pvp =3

i know aldur's is really good with a paladin =3

(See my alt response in the 1 million thread.)

As i said, its not really the ultimate.
    For example, from what i know the Assassin set is said to be bad for kicker assassins because the boots of the set are some light boots that have a low base kick damage. (Yes, in case you didnt know, boots affect the damage when an assassin uses a kicking skill.)

From what i know only the Immortal King set for the barb is favored for a specific build called the Immortal Kind Barbarian build...

Quote from "kefka666333abc123" »
    Nigma is the best armor on pretty much every single possible necro build. Unless your on classic then I have no idea. Do not bother with any trangs at all except the gloves can be better then magefist on times

On Enigma i guess everyone agrees. LOL
    Except for Sorcs.
    I use a bonemancer. And I don't have anyone to help me twink him so i have to do this all on my own. I'm trying to get my hands on Amta's Wail. Any ideas??
    edit: Can't use Enigma cause i play classic
    Quote from "Party_Foul" »
    I use a bonemancer. And I don't have anyone to help me twink him so i have to do this all on my own. I'm trying to get my hands on Amta's Wail. Any ideas??
    edit: Can't use Enigma cause i play classic

You should of stated that in the first post then to avoid all this mindless discussion on trangs and nigma dont you think? Be more specific next time plz :)

Are skin on classic? or is it only normal items that can be uniques in classic? its been a long time so I dont remember. Silks of the victor maybe?, some random rare armor with a low str requirement and tons of resist....thats my guess for a classic PNB necro

Edit: if you can get atmas wail then you can get skins....GET SKINS no better option
    lol i forgot the base name

but its the gold breastplate lol

it maxes resist to poison =3

and the defense scales with whatever lvl you are

thats what i used if i could ever find it

it drops commonly on nightmare act 2 =3

Be my Buddy =^.^=
    Quote from "KonataX" »
    lol i forgot the base name

but its the gold breastplate lol

it maxes resist to poison =3

and the defense scales with whatever lvl you are

thats what i used if i could ever find it

it drops commonly on nightmare act 2 =3

Why the hell would you want to use venom ward?!?!?!?
    Quote from "kefka666333abc123" »
    Why the hell would you want to use venom ward?!?!?!?

poison protection im sure he didnt wanna use some nameless ghost armor until he found a even better armor than venom ward xD

although i guess he doesnt have to deal with too much poison either since theres no act 5

i had it for more of a pvp reason than a pvm reason anyway

it does make all poison do nothing to you so no poison dagger players or poison nova could beat ya =3

Be my Buddy =^.^=
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes