More Diablo Animations?

can you find Tremain the priests sound files? it'd be cool to hear his lines
    Quote from "Blades333" »
    can you find Tremain the priests sound files? it'd be cool to hear his lines

I was just thinking about doing that. Lemme look...

Saiynoq: One of the noobs, I presume? Freakin' children...
    Reading about the cut content certainly does make you feel better about Gillian's existence. Considering as the game stands, she's a completely useless NPC. Not only does she not offer any services, but she doesn't know anything about anything. She's always like, "Hmm, don't know much about that. You should ask this person or that person...."

p.s. Yes, anakyn. Didn't take note of their name though. Shall I manually change it for them the next time I see them ^_^
    No, they have a different death knight.
    Priest Sound Files...
    Quote from "anakyn" »
    Priest Sound Files...

anakyn, you're my hero.

I didn't even realize that the game had those files. :confused:

Could you post those two dudes that are on the Diablo 1 cd, you know, the one on that big bad armour, and the other that had some red cross tabard(?). I can't find my CD so I'm unable to look for it myself.

EDIT: Damn it, I don't know why, but this character Tremain seems so fascinating! Lets write a fanfic journal for him and this lost Lightforge mace? Everyone could write one day of his quest of finding the lost mace. Maybe he was in Tristram before the wanderer came in and someone stole his precious artefact?
    Hey! You that one that kill all! You get
    Me magic banner, or we attack! You no leave with life! You kill big ugly, and get back magic! Go past corner, and door, find uglies! You give, you go!

You kill uglies, get banner! You bring to me, or else!

You give? Yeah! Good! Go now! We strong! We kill all with big magic!
    Snotspill: I cannot find files for the characters to which you are referring.

I did, however, find an image of Tremain:

Quote from "anakyn" »

It could me that my memory fails me, and it's on D2 CD. Thanks anyway :)
    Nice find with that Tremain image though!
    Hey! You that one that kill all! You get
    Me magic banner, or we attack! You no leave with life! You kill big ugly, and get back magic! Go past corner, and door, find uglies! You give, you go!

You kill uglies, get banner! You bring to me, or else!

You give? Yeah! Good! Go now! We strong! We kill all with big magic!
    Quote from "Snotspill" »
    It could me that my memory fails me, and it's on D2 CD. Thanks anyway :)
    Nice find with that Tremain image though!

My Diablo 2 CD's are all black with red borders - no pictures...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote from "anakyn" »

Oh, wow. That is the first time I've seen that. Thank you so much.
    A little su'm su'm I put together... (.avi file)

Edit: Added a Hidden Death (soundified) .avi file
    You're like....soundclipping your way into my heart!
    Quote from "anakyn" »
    A little su'm su'm I put together... (.avi file)

Edit: Added a Hidden Death (soundified) .avi file

Thanks for these! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote from "Snarf" »
    Thanks for these! :)

No problem!
    Just curious if anyone could get the picture of Rustweaver, he's the unique Doom Guard from level 13... He has an odd coloring. In fact the warrior I play on multiplayer Classic is named after him.

Another animation I would like to see is a Black Death, those guys are on my list of most irritating and scary Diablo series monsters.
    what a blackdeath?

man this thread is really cool i just noticed i now. anayn man nice work puttin them animations together very nostalgic seein em again

the doom knight has to have the best animation and sound :D then i think hiddne for there noise with gooatmen too

then again sucubi and storm demons made wicked noise, it is htese simple thing hat made idablo 1 so unique i cant hadly remember any special death animations form diablo 2

the diablo animation damncin is so LOl but the first animation of him castin apocalypse is too nice i love that animation and how the fire burn from his back as he casts.

very nice thread man and thanks again anakyn
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Black Death (I think... I need to take a look in-game; this might be the wrong color-variant):

I haven't quite figured out how to get proper animations of the Uniques, such as the doom guard, Rustweaver.
    As I said earlier in the thread, each monster-type has multiple color palettes; each one corresponding to a different variant of the monster. They do something apparently more complex for the Uniques, and I haven't discovered what that is, yet.
    Do you have any good animations for the three prime evils? Mainly Meph and Baal. Thanks. I love your work. :D
    Quote from "sheepofdeath" »
    Do you have any good animations for the three prime evils? Mainly Meph and Baal. Thanks. I love your work. :D
    The best animations for those three are simply found on the Arreat Summit site. http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/

And obviously those latter two aren't in D1. ;)
    Quote from "Anakyn" »
    Black Death (I think... I need to take a look in-game; this might be the wrong color-variant):.

Yep. I was right to think that I might be wrong. What I posted above as a Black Death is actually a Rotting Carcass.

This is the Black Death (encountered on levels 3-5):
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes