DiabloFans Clan?

Any official clan plan to be formed? Maybe 2 (a US and an EU)?

Either way, I'm looking for a laid-back, but active clan if anyone is recruiting. I average somewhere between 1-1.5hr/day in a week depending on my schedule. Usually evenings and weekends (US, EST). I don't post all that often on here, but I visit daily and know that a lot of you seem to be like-minded individuals.

Let me know if anything is forming!
    "When I die, bury me inside da booty club."
    Molster has started a Diablo fans clan. It is named "DFans".
    Last edited by Evolution85: 2/26/2014 8:04:27 AM
    I see the line in the sand.
    Time to find out who I am.
    Looking back to see where I stand.
    Evolution.

BNet Tag: Evolution85#1878
    Shouldn't Diablo Fans be a community?

There are both a clan and a community on both US and EU.

US: Molster

EU: Overneathe

Ha. Bagstone.

Already full? :(
    The EU cant take anymore requests. I would really like to join again. Overneath send me a request if a space becomes available please
    I'd like an invitation to the DFans community. My battle.tag is in my signature. Sorry I'm dropping out of the clan, but I'm already in one with my real life friends ;)
    Pietrak#2537 - changed my battle.tag just for you ;P
    I would like to join such a clan. Im pretty good :) Would be fun to play with you Diablofans.com guys :)

My battletag is Bebula#2991 On EU.
    Last edited by Bebula: 2/26/2014 4:55:12 PM
    Guys, right now the clan is at its member limit (150 players). We can't accept any further clan join requests as of now. I'm not sure what we're going to do now, splitting the clan (into multiple clans) doesn't sound like an awesome idea, but given the roster is so small we may be left without a choice.

Communities don't have the same tools that clans have, you can't join games as easily or quick check other players. They only offer a chat that makes it easy for people to get in touch.

Either way, right now it's a bit pointless trying to join the clan (on both US and EU afaik). Thought I'd give you a heads-up.

I apologize for any inconvenience (such as only a few of your friends managing to get in). Suggestions are welcome. And so is directed feedback at the developers to ask them to improve the Clan features/functionalities :P (so it's even easier to get in touch with people that have similar stats or farms on the same difficulty).
    I managed to get into the EU one, but maybe you could limit it to ppl with 100+ posts on dfans site or something to make sure the person really is a member of the dfans community.
    Those Who Do Not Know True Pain Cannot Possibly Understand True Peace...
    Making a branch off clan could be a good idea and all the clans could come together in the community channel if they want to talk and form groups of specific stuff.
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Not an easy problem to solve. As I learned today, being in a game with a low level clan member makes things twice as difficult as it should be. The best way would probably be dividing by paragon level high abd low but even that isnt perfect. the high level paragon clan smacks of elitism, even though its a LOT more fun to group with people of similar capabilities.
    Perhaps a separation by intent. HC vs SC?

Until we figure out a better way to handle this /w overneathe on EU or Nomad on US for invites, because people are still in the process of figuring out if they want to be in our Clan or they want their own. I usually find spots for those who ask.

Ha. Bagstone.

Why not several clans? we could have Dfans clan tournaments that way :)

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    I can't seem to find the Diablofans community on EU. What is the exact name? I've found some "Diablofans" but it's not headed by overneathe.
    It's called Diablo Fans, headed by Molster. But there are only ~20 people or so on there and you might have to check several languages. It's annoying that there isn't a "search all languages" feature. And it's sad that almost no one joined the community so far :(

Where are you all? While it's not a clan, it'd be nice to connect if your friends/clan members are offline/not available.
    Quote from Bagstone

It's called Diablo Fans, headed by Molster. But there are only ~20 people or so on there and you might have to check several languages. It's annoying that there isn't a "search all languages" feature. And it's sad that almost no one joined the community so far :(

Where are you all? While it's not a clan, it'd be nice to connect if your friends/clan members are offline/not available.

Perhaps posting info about the community on the main Diablofans page and sticking it there for some time would do the trick?

Also, somebody simply ripped Diablofans off. There is a community on the EU, called "Diablofans", headed by a guy called "xajten" and it has over 900 members.
    Last edited by Pietrak: 2/28/2014 3:54:01 AM
    Oh actually Molster is heading the US clan, IIRC. I need to check in-game later.

Well, not sure if you can re-direct 900 members to the new community, but I agree with what you said - this thread should have all the clan/community information in the first post of this thread, and this thread should be stickied. If it's communicated soon enough, it'll work. Or overneathe could just ask xajten if he's man enough to give him the community lead. It's common sense on the Internet; if you get the domain diablo3.com first you'll also give it back to those who are supposed to have it in the first place. That's how DiabloFans was born ;-)
    I'm really enjoying my time in this clan. Lots of friendly people and it's easy to setup groups to farm together.

What about a sub forum dedicated to the clan on EU?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes