PvP, New system?

Official D3 forum link:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7256816158?page=2#23

I would like to post ONLY MY OPINION about PVP system improvment.
    If you heard suggestions wich looks like mine I ddin't mention to STEAL any of them.

Before You will read it, if You don't have enough patience for reading long posts, please close ur Web now.

Please respect my work and time what I've put into this project.
    I would like to apologize for my english [I've learned it just from the games]
    SUGGESTIONS HERE ARE SHORT! IT WOULD BE WAY MORE BETTER MAKE A VIDEO I THINK :D

------------------------------------PvP Overall [Short Story]------------------------------

When D3 started, the biggest game wanted thing was: "Inferno level"
    When players entered there they've noticed few things [shortly]:

Mobs have HUGE amount of HP
    Mobs deal HUGE dmg
    You have to play cerfully [You can't walk forward like a fool-bot]

This game difficulty was really great idea BUT:
    When we meet mobs with around 1 MILION HP, we need also "MILIONS" of dmg to kill them fast.

and here the stairs beginn. In my oponion Inferno difficulty automaticly removed the PvP in future.

---------------------------------------------------PvP Math------------------------------------------------

Let's do some math now [Shortly again]:
    as I said before D3 on his realise was made just for Inreno hunting [MP10 in future] not pvp so far.

Imagine 2 persons in world, 1 person made UBER TANKY monk for example, other one UBER HIGH DPS wizzard.

Let's do some calculations now:
    Around 3 months agoo maximum damage ressitance what You were able to recive was around 95%
    Maximum DMG its around 2.000.000

Let's imagine then what happens now if BIGGEst Uber TANK meets with BIGGEST DPS carry:

2.000.000 DPS vs 95% ressitance

the DPSboy hits uber TANK for: 100.000 DMG....

that means he is no able to survive more than 2 shoots. [If he has TONS of HP, for example: 100001]
    Of Course Tank has no damage, BUT DPSboy has no ressitances so maybe its even possible they will one shoot each other....

This short demonstration of math shows game what WE DONT WANT.

---------------------------------------------PvP Qustions/Doubts-------------------------------------------------
    Before I will longly answer :D Lets make a look more deep, what makes the PvP thing such problematic:

-1- the "end game" "mid game" ITEMS (I mean items almost perfect ones with perfect stats, also with these mid stats) were made for killing high tanky mobs at MP10 inferno.

Players spent loot of time to make thier items really good [I'm talking here about BILIONS of hours spent by gamers from entire World]
    Should we remove the items then? They're making the biggest troubles here!?

-2- Is Diablo 3 Single Player game wich needs internet?

-3- Skills were Made [improved lattly] also for killing tons of mobs in short time..

-4- Class balance - its problematic thing, I would like to discucc about it later [If this post will be recomended by some one ;o]

-5- PvP Arenas - we have no PvP arenas...

-------------------------------Suggestions & Answers-------------------------------------------

BEFORE YOU WILL READ IT, PLEASE REMEMBER: THE ANSWERS AND QUESTIONS HERE ARE SHORT AND QUICK!
    This is just part of ALL to make little imagination for Players/Blizzard Team.

-1-*

Of Course don't remove the ITEMS! It would hurt so many players! They spent so many time for it...
    The idea here is about making NEW items.

I would like to offer Blizzard Make a items called [i]----{PvP)---

I would like to offer also a new PVP system including everything [If not everthing, almost everything]

---New PVP System------

New PvP System should block players with items not called {PvP} - yes, You shouldn't be able to enter PvP zone with Items dealing 1kk DMG!

New PvP System should bring balance between NEW players and oldest Chars - Here I would like to offer make a special option to search PvP games..

For example in login screen...

[i]We already got in 1.0.8 patch options "what You're looking for...Quest/Hunting etc.."

There should be new option called "PvP Zone" and inside this PvP There should be sub option for what kind of players it is.
    For example like this:

PVP Zones:
    Paragon 1--24
    Paragon 25--44
    Paragon 45---59
    Paragon 60---74
    Paragon 75---89
    Paragon 90+

I think this kind of PVP games will be more safe for new players.
    Of course there can be lot of trolls, so players can vote to kick themm, and makes him never comming back.
    Sooner or later trolls wont be able to join anywhere, just their lvl games.
    Or System will automaticly block You: You are paragon 90- You can't join 25 Paragon PvP ZONE NAB! [more recommended]
    We can discuss the idea more deep later.

PvP System should work same as is working now hunting system.
    Players will just make games with no mobs just arenas and Kill each other there.
    You don't have to search in Hunting OPEN games for PvP anymore!
    Just select a special new option in login screen, what You're looking for and then have Fun.
    For example:
    "Arena PvP"
    "Open PVP"

About Areas [just shortly, again :D]:
    I am pretty sure that players got IMBA bored about this FAILed training field.

Blizzard think please about PvP Zones like old D2 zones.
    When You choose in ur Login screen what You want [Paragon level, Arena/Open PvP]
    We should be able just to enter the game and have fun on entire map.
    In my suggesitons these fields should have remove the mobs and let players fight evrywhere on the map.

I am really sure that players got frustrated because Blizzard tells them where they have to fight, let them choose!
    Maybe in Diablo's cave?
    Maybe on the secret pony level?

Let them choose! Belive in Teamwork/cooperation and let players have fun.

I am almost sure that making players avaible to fight one the normal MAP is way easier for blizzard than making new SPECIAL arena maps..

Let's focus now a bit on the items:

-----------------------{PvP} Items-----------------------:

****Like I said before, I will explain it here:
    When You enter PvP Zones [choosing via Login screen] You can not use ur gear what You're farming normaly at MP10
    Yes bro! You are JUST NAKED! No more DMG 2kk on PVP zones!.

In that case what Blizz shall do?
    ADD new items just for PvP and just for PVP these items will be DISABLED automaticly when you go back to your farming.

They should just go automaticly to the STASH and the STASH should have like 2 more bars called {PvP Only}.
    So Players wont be able to stash more normal items there, just the (PVP} ones....
    2--3 bars... However u choose.....Maybe more in future.

The Items should have COMPLETLY new affixes/preffixes

[i]In my opinion this will bring you balance!

The new items for PvP Only can be made from 0 and it can really make a balance, I don't want to talk here about numbers, but with new SYSTEM players will be able to have more fun.

I was thinking about it lot of TIME and i think this is the last way to improve PvP of the game.
    You can not remove items- because you will hurt players. {I mean expneisve items for farming}
    You can not change epics- cause it will break the time spend for farming it.

How exactly the items should be find?
    like before:
    -Hunting
    -Crafting
    -Making special crafts [Like infernal machine..etc]
    -by Auction Hause [again new option sadly]
    - PVP reward? Maybe can buy at NPC for special win coins? [werid idea for future xd]

And last more doubt, BIGGER doubt what I had , when I was making this post:

What about the Huntting Field, Mobs will drop x2 more items? the screen will be unreadable.

I think the solution for it will be to make new Hunting arenas.
    For example again at You LOGIN SCREEN You will get 1 more new option
    Hunting:
    Exp/Items
    PvP items hunting.
    Of course You will need your OLD OP items {[i]They can't be called other :D} to be able farming MP10 PvP items Hunting field.

The solution about the new PvP items hutning, is more problematic. [It's not the main Point]

Anyway this won't have any sense, if Players/Blizzard won't agree with the newPvPSystem - the PVP items can not exist in game.

I spent many days reading, calcualting, preparing for this post.
    Please respect it and share ur ideas with me/Blizzboys.

If there are peoples interesed about that, let me know on the forum.
    ANd I will say it again: This explenation is just SHORT!

If You have any questions, let me know!
    I have hope some one will read it.....
    I think your ideas are very much worth discussing, but perhaps throw a bone to the forums? All you've done is give a link to Battle.net. Some people might want to discuss it here instead. If you feel like it it would be great to at least make a small summary of things.

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from overneathe

I think your ideas are very much worth discussing, but perhaps throw a bone to the forums? All you've done is give a link to Battle.net. Some people might want to discuss it here instead. If you feel like it it would be great to at least make a small summary of things.

I am really open to the disscuss I'm even ready to use Skype or TS because I would like to improve the game how much i Can.
    In my opinion D3 still can be best game...
    What do You offer in that case sir?
    Quote from DejmonII

Quote from overneathe

I am really open to the disscuss I'm even ready to use Skype or TS because I would like to improve the game how much i Can.
    In my opinion D3 still can be best game...
    What do You offer in that case sir?

What he's saying is maybe post your thread here so we can read it, instead of having to go to battle.net. I for one almost never click links, so I haven't even read your thread. I also hate the mindset of people on Battle.net so I almost never post anything there.

In short, if you want the majority of people here to weigh in on your thread, it needs to be posted here, not just a link.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Okey Post is ready i think....
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes