DH traps visible for opponents?

Wtf? They are not traps then.. They are just stupid devices on the ground for stupid brainless ppl who run in..
    It's the same with arcane mines and skills of the sort, cause let's be honest, 3 traps kill a well geared guy, they are supposed to be used as a strategy to lure your opponent to one side or stop him from running to were u want to go, use them on top of the portal and u are guarented some kills :P
    Those Who Do Not Know True Pain Cannot Possibly Understand True Peace...
    Double post sry
    Hmm m8 its not same (just the name TRAP and MINES.. Hmm maybe it is, lol.. Mines are usually used as traps) i know dh is pretty op anyway but u know how i mean it.. Traps suppose to be hidden.. When u see a trap its not a trap anymore..
    so mousetrap is not a trap, following your logic?

nothing implies that traps or caltrops muist be hidden.

do you spend some time burrowing them underground during a duel? no - you throw them randomly on the ground
    mouse trap is a trap for mouse, it has got hidden mechanism for mouse, she just see the cheese, nothing that could kill her..

hmm ok sry for that, i just felt it like that.. mainly caltrops rly sucks when they are visible but w/e
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes