Stormshields going to skyrocket in price, yeah?

Finally a use for these things? Considered 34% block is good, and Reduced damage from elites is a bonus.

Can some1 tell me which is better for dueling? STR + Vit or STR + Crit?

Thanks
    Considering they are thinking about a damage reduction for PVP, I'd go with +crit if you use a SS at all. Littany of the Undaunted, however, is going to go up in price....

Littany of the Undaunted, however, is going to go up in price....

Why do you say that
    Stormshield only rolls strength. Rare shields with primary stat, vitality/life%, resist, bonus armor, regeneration and crit chance will be the ones to go for.

Litany... eh, not sure about that. I'm anticipating relatively the same price because if they do reduce all damage, then the 6-7% elite reduction won't impact as much.

That's if they make any damage changes.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Perhaps stormshields with chance to freeze or stun will become something collectible too. Considering it combined with other items that have chances to freeze/stun, it would be quite powerful in pvp.
    i allready bought 80 stormshields 3months ago all are 30+block and mix of stats :life,life/str,life/dex,%life,CCreduction,
    chance to:...... and also bonus heal from potions
    i think bonus heal from potions is underestimated since 12k hp every 30sec in line with 400hp/s but u can burst heal
    If you suspect something might go up in price for some reason at some point then the best thing you can do is do the research yourself and not tell anyone. Cause no-one is seriously going to tell you if they found a gold mine and even if they do tell you they found one, be very skeptical about what they say. Why would they crash the market for themselves, out of their good hearts perhaps? While that'd be nice, it's just not happening really.
    - I know that my Redeemer liveth, and as the last man He shall stand forth upon the earth -
    - - -
    No bcuz most people give a flying fuk after doing like 10 or 20 duels for fun&giggles. Those who realy care about duels already got their gear sorted.

A good invest would be wd gear but that ship already set sail. :)
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    I always wondered: does the block on Stormshield works for everything? Does it block Storm Armor's dmg? Does it block Bear's dmg? Does it block DoT spells?

Or does it only work with direct impact attacks/skills? Like Arcane Orb (not the AoE, though), Magic Missile and Weapon Throw?

I always wondered: does the block on Stormshield works for everything? Does it block Storm Armor's dmg? Does it block Bear's dmg? Does it block DoT spells?

Or does it only work with direct impact attacks/skills? Like Arcane Orb (not the AoE, though), Magic Missile and Weapon Throw?

AFAIK you can block a part of the initial dmg from a dot attack but you cant block the ticks. In terms of SA procs im pretty sure you can block those. Same for bears and stuff.
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Thanks for the answer ;)
    I dont know if this is just a ptr bug or intended at all but...You can dodge impale but still get the bleed if the dh using chemical burn rune for it...:P
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes