Ears

I want it.
    Yep, it's not true Diablo PvP without Ears.
    Absolutely =] and prefererably (in the future if it isn't possible now) a way to keep your enemies' ears without sacrificing too much inventory space.
    I'm more inclined to believe they'll go for ponytails this time around.
    - I know that my Redeemer liveth, and as the last man He shall stand forth upon the earth -
    - - -
    They could also be an outlet for Blizzard to use them as a specIal crafting material for an item similar to the hellfire ring: collect X many ears, craft a relly good legendary ;)
    Quote from Novacron

They could also be an outlet for Blizzard to use them as a specIal crafting material for an item similar to the hellfire ring: collect X many ears, craft a relly good legendary ;)

That would be terrible. I can see it now: LFG Ears!
    Quote from rebjorn

Impossible. That's horribly imbalanced considering only the male barbarian and the female wizard have ponytails.

Male monk and male WD are both bald. Let's not discriminate here.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

Quote from rebjorn

Impossible. That's horribly imbalanced considering only the male barbarian and the female wizard have ponytails.

Male monk and male WD are both bald. Let's not discriminate here.

Long hair is a ponytail in potential, no problem.

For the monk: Beard ponytail
    For the WD: ermm.. doubt anyone would like to have anything previously attached to a witch doctor, too much voodoo involved.

Problem solved!
    Hmmm im going towards the necklace of Toes. They always creep me out everytime I remember them around Jack Sparrow in pirates..
    May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    Quote from pylorih

Quote from Novacron

That would be terrible. I can see it now: LFG Ears!

I suppose your right, abuse of farming for ears would be imminent. We need ears either way!
    +1 ears would be nostalgic
    You should only get an ear if you kill a level 100 paragon.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes