Diablo Tournaments Website - Gold Prizes and More!

Quote from D3Tournaments

sounds good other than not everyone's computer can handle streaming software to the point that it will crash/lag there game down and will turn there dueling experience..

well we arent living in the ice age anymore lol. more then likely if their pc can run diablo it can run a stream easily. it doesnt have to be high quality.

Quote from D3Tournaments

admin will be checking profiles threw out the battle making sure no gear change is going on.

this is only possible if these admins are in game with the players using the "inspect" tool and being that duelers will be in another area this will not be possible but im pretty sure you already knew that so i already caught you in a lie. so now who can say that the only ones that are able to see gear changes (admins) aren't rigging the fights?

it seems like youve left some gaps for shady business. working as intended?
    Quote from dao72785

Quote from D3Tournaments

sounds good other than not everyone's computer can handle streaming software to the point that it will crash/lag there game down and will turn there dueling experience..

well we arent living in the ice age anymore lol. more then likely if their pc can run diablo it can run a stream easily. it doesnt have to be high quality.

Quote from D3Tournaments

admin will be checking profiles threw out the battle making sure no gear change is going on.

this is only possible if these admins are in game with the players using the "inspect" tool and being that duelers will be in another area this will not be possible but im pretty sure you already knew that so i already caught you in a lie. so now who can say that the only ones that are able to see gear changes (admins) aren't rigging the fights?

it seems like youve left some gaps for shady business. working as intended?

lol, this is the last response i will be giving to you, trying to be polite but you have nothing else better to do than basicly sit here and try and dissect every little possible flaw that your mind can conjure up.

admins will be in the battleground arena and same game as players while they are fighting , that is the whole point of streaming the fight , so they will be able to inspect them from that distance and able to check for gear swapping and cheating.

on the lighter side like i said eariler xD were looking to have fun and host some organized tournaments that many people in the d3 community have sought after. nuff said - good day
    Really like the ideas here. They are similar to what I thought would work for both managing the tournaments (staff wise) and for the players. Not a big burden on either side. I sent you a PM, give it a read and get back to me.
    Well as he said before, without any in-game spectating, allowing mods in-game, this is the best option you have. Yes, requiring people to self stream in these things is best option, but is highly unreasonable from not only a staffing logistic stand point, but not everyone can stream, pay for the stream software, or even decent connection to play and stream at the same time. Let alone the lag issues the will be encountered.

Unless you have practical, free, better solution, I suggest let him do his thing and but out.
    easiest method to controll no gear swapping:

before the batlle starts admin gave the 2 players enough white/blue items to fill up their bags.
    they are not allowed to enter another zone or town.
    after the battle the must give these blue/white items back.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes