PvP was planned for 1.1, we got something related to PvP earlier and you complain?

Hi xdxpxdxpxdxpxd
    because they are only giving us dueling d2 style...so they basically made us wait half a year for nothing.

thats how i feel anyway
    OP you have to be trolling. Remember when Jay Wilson said PVP would be out by the end of the year? Pepperidge Farm remembers, and so do millions of excited players that were promised this content. I love how Wilson waited until the end of December to cancel the arenas. He knew that the PVP system was unplayable months ago, he either let his pride get in the way or he was too busy stuffing his fat face to care about telling the community.

Now all we have is the copy pasta dueling system from WoW.
    I trust Blizzard will release a great Diablo PVP eventually, you should know by now that Blizzard only release new features when most of it feel solid and then they can evolve from there. Basically, the first version of a feature must be great before being released..
    I'm not sure about you but most of the people who bought this game weren't going for the pvp. Personally I play diablo for the gameplay and not fighting other players. Yes it would be a nice added feature but if you bought it only for the pvp, you should of waited.
    Quote from Tjabapa

I trust Blizzard will release a great Diablo PVP eventually, you should know by now that Blizzard only release new features when most of it feel solid and then they can evolve from there. Basically, the first version of a feature must be great before being released..

just like 1.0 you mean?
    Quote from Nephelem

Quote from Tjabapa

just like 1.0 you mean?

I think Diablo 3 has been great from 1.0 and yes it's evolved since then.
    I don't care much about the pvp aspect of Diablo 3. However, this announcement does make me think even more that Blizzard have no clue what to do with the game going forward.
    The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life.
    Quote from Tjabapa

Quote from Nephelem

Quote from Tjabapa

just like 1.0 you mean?

I think Diablo 3 has been great from 1.0 and yes it's evolved since then.

lol
    I wonder what Blizzard
    what the * are you talking about? it's supposed to come out 1.1?

it's supposed to come out the same time the game comes out!
    Quote from Zyfoh

PvP was planned for 1.1

Link?

Don't make a thread if you don't have anything constructive to write in the post it self.
    Quote from Nuvian

Quote from Zyfoh

PvP was planned for 1.1

Link?

Don't make a thread if you don't have anything constructive to write in the post it self.

LOL? Blizzard stated in multiple threads that PvP was planned for 1.1 patch release.....do your own homework..pfft lazy bum.

You ask for a constructive reply? Blizzard has failed over and over again and with this last mishap of removing Team deathmatch they have proved they are liars and useless. So what exactly do you want as constructive.........here maybe this will help....Jay Wilson should be fired, GG.
    They could be going with 1.0.7, 1.0.8 , 1.0.9, 1.0.9b, 1.0.9c, 1.0.95435 and never release 1.1 and PvP.
    Shouldn't we complain they didn't deliver what they promised ?
    There are enough topics in the PvP discussion forum to complain in. Locking this mainly due to the troll OP.

And Blizzard did state PvP is coming with 1.1. When that is is speculation, likely even for the devs.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes