Im on to Blizzard!!!...

I think those D3 goodies that were sent out as a good-willl gesture, were actually a desperate way to soften the mortal blow of this pvp blog

/rant

I'm probably still going to be a faithful Diablofan though ;)

Whos with me?
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    Not me! :hehe:

I'm selling up and leaving until the games been reworked. So much is wrong with it and this blog is the final nail in the coffin.

It's a shame because I love the art direction they took. Buuut the itemisation is poor, crafting is non existent, pathetic build diversity and we have no idea at all to what direction they're taking the game.
    Not me.......after seeing Blizzard say they will not be implementing Team death match to the game and probably not ever = GG fail. I used to think they were just a bit confused on how to manage Diablo 3...but now I just see them as liars. They have been talking about Team death match since pre-release...now it doesn't even exist. GG
    Of course I'll still be a "fan", just a disappointed one. I have the patience to see if things come eventually.
    Those things Blizzard are giving away are also being given away for Warcraft players with equivalent loot. So it's not a marketing strategy. It's just something nice for the fans. Unless you mean that giving away stuff is a marketing strategy...

Would it be better if they didn't give things away?

And yes, I'm still a fan. Never been a big follower of PvP in any game. The news doesn't hurt me much. :)

Ha. Bagstone.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes