I fear Monk's status in PvP.

Considering all the players crying about reflect damage I think monk might just be completely broken for pvp with 2x retribution.
    Quote from Wolf and Raven

Considering all the players crying about reflect damage I think monk might just be completely broken for pvp with 2x retribution.

people cry over reflect damage because 10% of their own damage reflected back at them is more than the damage monsters inflict on them. the retribution monk will recieve 10 times the damage that is reflected back at the player who attacked the monk. if you think retribution is enough to kill another player, remember that that player will kill the monk 10 times faster. you cannot compare the 2. reflect damage is so good because monsters have health pools many times larger than players (especially on higher mp), reflect damage will not be nearly as good an a player than it is on a monster
    Yeah monks will be so weak in pvp. I mean Serenity and Seven sided strikes, so trash?

"insert sarcasm here"
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    Quote from Huminator

Yeah monks will be so weak in pvp. I mean Serenity and Seven sided strikes, so trash?

"insert sarcasm here"

sss is definetly the best skill monks have at their disposal in pvp. serenity is also a must have although its basicly smokescreen with a cooldown
    Quote from Huminator

"insert sarcasm here"

well, this thread was made before the game was released.. not sure why the "second wind" out of the blue
    No one should be worried about any kind of PvP. Diablo 4 will be out before PvP.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes