Pvp Release date thoughts

For long time i cant get rid of this thought, that Blizzard is playing a nasty business game and is going to release PvP at the same time as "Path of exile" is going to be open to public.

If u think, back in may, poe was saying that it would be released soon after d3 came out, but they didn`t.
    If you would look at how many things they`ve been updating and changing, you could see that they really couldn't do that, that fast. And blizzard, kept they trump card, till they could use it to revive diablo 3 player base and at the same time weaken the poe release to keep they player base higher.

And since its going to be next to Christmas they win double time. RMAH sales increased 2x because of new content and holiday on which people spend most money for...

i think it is quite obvious, we already see everything happening. But i do not see anyone speaking about it. But thoughts that blizzard wants to keep monopoly on ARPG in such way isn`t what i see fit for gaming.

but what can we do, it will happen, and poe will get less people at the start, we get pvp in d3. Although im not a huge fan of poe, i see it`s big potential and hope them best.

Update : Path of Exile delayed until january 23~, d3 pvp blog (delayed) earliest next year.
    Funny... yesterday i was just thinking about path of exile and D3 pvp. If pvp comes out before path of exile's open beta, i will give pvp a shot and if its good i will stay at D3 and smack some pvp.

Im pretty bored to D3 atm and definetly will try path of exile when it goes open beta if D3 doesnt have anything fun to offer before that.
    Path of Exile delayed until january 23~, d3 pvp blog (delayed) earliest next year.
    I really hope for PvP Patch early in 2013
    Quote from DrNy

Path of Exile delayed until january 23~, d3 pvp blog (delayed) earliest next year.

Earliest is during Holidays!

Ha. Bagstone.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes