Elite affixes on battle arenas

Hi all readers.
    Question to blue posters - have you considered placing on battle arenas randomly generated elite affixes e.g. molten, arcane beam, freeze balls (don't know the proper name for it) etc. It could be set as a battle arena option and anyone who would like to play on this kind of arena would just tick this option in pvp options or something like it. I think it could make pvp battles more interesting/challenging. As for reflect players could grab some rng generated "reflect globes similiar to health globes" which would place on their character reflect effect for some duration of time (5,10,15 seconds)
    Question to forum users - what do you think about this kind of optionally modified pvp gameplay?
    As from development point of view I think it wouldn't be so hard to implement this into pvp gameplay as affixes and rng engine are already set in the game.
    P.S. - don't know how to edit post here - tried twice without effect)
    This are not the official forums, blue posters don't read or post here.

I assume the answer you'll get there is "wait for the PvP blog", although that got delayed recently.
    Quote from Bagstone

This are not the official forums, blue posters don't read or post here.

I assume the answer you'll get there is "wait for the PvP blog", although that got delayed recently.

Seems that i SERIUOSLY missjudged something asking here for blue answer - thanks for pointing it out.
    Ill copy iand paste it in official forum then.
    No, no and one more time no.
    Because:
    One Team got:
    -Avenger, Frost Orbs, Lasers
    Other team got:
    -Share HP, vortex(DH who had it versus Barb, haha), Slowing Shots(vs 3 x melee team, another funny situation)

I think we should only use our skill and gear on Arenas, not "special attacks".
    Rather than enchanting players with the affixes, I think the environmental effect affixes could be random events during an arena match - a few arcane sentries pop up and do their spin, a molten explosion, desecrator or plague wells, frozen patches, etc etc over the course of the match - affecting both teams equally, for fairness.
    I think it would be too messy that way.. if theres 4vs4 match, there will be so much stuff on the arena anyways. I dont think it need anything else besides that.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes