Some socio-psychology about PvE, PvP, competitive, hardcore and casual

it is obvious that D3 is nothing more than a new expansion for WoW, masqueraded as a co-op hack and slash rpg.

I guess then, that you applied your logic to D2 as well. Do you feel like WoW is an expansion for Diablo 2?

Not only that, every blizzard game is an expansion to might and magic!

Taking the comparison seriously for a second: You can't sum up games (which primarily exist as experiences for players) in 3rd person facts, since experiences are inherently 1st person. Your comparison assumes that they can and is therefore flawed.
    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
    ~ Bertrand Russell ~
    British author, mathematician & philosopher (1872 - 1970)

Taking the comparison seriously for a second: You can't sum up games (which primarily exist as experiences for players) in 3rd person facts, since experiences are inherently 1st person. Your comparison assumes that they can and is therefore flawed.

Considering the low level of actual 'points' I put in that list, I thought it was actually apparent that I wasn't serious, some people clearly couldn't grasp that tho.

Considering the low level of actual 'points' I put in that list, I thought it was actually apparent that I wasn't serious, some people clearly couldn't grasp that tho.

You not being serious does not disqualify your point from mattering :) it's a point being raised by others as well.
    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
    ~ Bertrand Russell ~
    British author, mathematician & philosopher (1872 - 1970)

You not being serious does not disqualify your point from mattering :) it's a point being raised by others as well.

Be that as it may, anyone who has actually played the 2 games would understand the similarities between the games are nothing more than a characteristic shared by 93% of their shared genre.

it is obvious that D3 is nothing more than a new expansion for WoW, masqueraded as a co-op hack and slash rpg.

/facedesk
    People like to be trivial to make other people look bad, for no real reason. That's how internet kids roll.
    "Just quit and wait for GW2"

/facedesk

Anything break?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes