level for pvp?

What is the minimum level requirement to enter into pvp?
    Are there level range brackets for pvp? (1-9, 10-19, etc?)
    Do they balance the teams evenly? One team not all higher levels and other stuck on lower end.

Just wondering how it works :)
    Thanks
    I think you can pretty much enter whenever you create a character. Although saying that there must be a lvl where this is allowed. It must be between 1-27 because beta players are plaiyng it and thats their max lvl. I hope that it achieveable quickly though and certainly not that its at cap!
    Not to sure on the starting level but if there is one it can't be very high. And don't think there are brackets.
    I think there is only lvl 60 pvp.
    It's possible they'll have level ranges. Nothing is set in stone right now I don't think. Probably 60 only and a set of lower level groups like 10-19 etc. If they do it. Sounds like just 4v4 at launch though. That seems limited to me, so maybe just a level 60 version at launch.

Takashi_Komuro
    I think you can pvp pretty quick. But you will by set to someone of your own power. But on lv 60 I think it becomes the most interesting. Further how everything is gonna work 100% is not known yet.
    I've heard they would add brackets like (for example) lv10-20 / 21-30 etc
    I hope they do cuz, even though im gonna focus on lvling up till i can have fun in pvp, i would like to play once or twice in pvp on the way to 60 without getting my butt whooped =p
    There will have to be level brackets or an auto-matching around same level system involved..

Nobody wants to jump in at level 7 and get 1 shot by the level 53 person :S
    There's no solid information yet, but I expect brackets OR only level 60 PvP.
    Most MMORPGs I've tried have gotten pretty similar & pretty solid working systems, reach level 10 or something which you will do relatively quick and then you can join whatever sort of battleground they're adding. I wouldn't mind this, also a level range within 5 or max 10 levels and on higher levels maybe even smaller range if there are enough players so the queues won't be too long :)
    If there's gonna be pvp only for max levels then I'm disappointed. I mean not everyone has time to get level 60 fast, but I'm pretty sure most of the people wants to PVP. There should be level-brackets just like in world of warcraft battlegrounds. 10 levels difference max between each player in the team isn't a huge problem. Just my 2 cents :)
    I'm hoping for it to be at any level with the bracket style, If it is only for max level I am very disappointed. I was hoping to get straight in to it.

I think the brackets should be every 5 levels as 10 levels in diablo is a very very big difference, imagine a level 20 against a level 30 :D. the level 20 would probably get one shot. Has this concern even been discussed before? I will try to get a response on twitter to see what is going on.
    I'm pretty sure you can jump in whenever you want but hopefully will have some sort of system in place that balances out who you can PVP with. As a example, if your a level 10 you can PVP with people 5-10 levels higher or lower. Anybody above that or below that would not be eligable for PVP. I remember D2 starting a new Character and trying to do my own thing and BAM some guy 20-30 levels higher then me with tripped out gear would just come and tear me up out of nowhere.

Being a high level picking on guys who can't compete with you is no fun and vice versa. If there is a level requirement, you can atleast spend that time leveling up and finding cool items to PVP with in the mean time.
    PvP all the way ftw? :D
    is not mmo
    they had focus on pve
    i just want pveeeee
    Its only on lvl 60 .. you didn`t read any news, guys ?
    Oh, it's only level 60, k then.

Nevermind. lol
    It's really only at level 60? Although I can deal with that, it's largely dissapointing. I mean, I'd love to get a taste of play vs player at younger stages to set me up for end game. But alas, I'll have to be patient. Either way, I'm sure it'll be awesome.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes