Hardcore death to a 2nd DC

I just lost my 2nd hardcore character to a disconnect today and I'm done with this game blizzard. You would think blizzard would have a fail safe for disconnecting that wouldn't cause a death.. I farmed 13 paragon levels a well with not one legendary drop. Fix your game blizzard if you even give a shit about your customers anymore.

Is there anyway to have a hardcore character restored if your internet provider caused the problem?
    If your ISP is at fault why are you blaming Blizzard? :)

Blizzard will not restore HC characters under any circumstance (unless hacked). You agree to that when you create one.

edit: And indeed, my condolences.
    sorry to hear man, i just hit paragon level 12 and no decent item dropped yet, best item i sold on AH so far went for 400k ;-(
    i just lost my plvl30 dh due to crappy 1.08 servers. im also done with HC, started selling all my hc stuff. still have a bunch or 1-60 DH weapons, and my dex leoric signet with 28%mf that i gotta sell off
    I lost my last 2 chars to lags and dc's.

After the first one, i went back to SC for 3 months. Now after the second one, I think i'll leave HC for good. The game is realy easy, and the only "challenges" are internet connection related. May as well go back to full faceroll mode in SC. It's realy a shame that the games are so unstable.
    Quote from overneathe

If your ISP is at fault why are you blaming Blizzard? :)

Blizzard will not restore HC characters under any circumstance (unless hacked). You agree to that when you create one.

edit: And indeed, my condolences.

Hate to tell you, that currently since 1.08a patch i get TO's exactly every 10min of continuous gameplay. AND, it is blizzard side that is causing it. I'm no expert, but i can play any other game, including competition games of HoN with no hitch, however, if i play 10min of continuous farm, i will get 1 - 2 TO's from D3.

The interesting thing is, when the TO's happen in D3, i can still press ESC and pause the game, wait for the TO to pass, and then unpause. Nice .......... (at least it's playable when you take note of the clock in the corner)
    I have not once, ever had a disconnect or a "TO".

Maybe i am just lucky. I also have the worst internet you could imagine.
    U guys with bad connection need to stop with the accusations.I've been playing regularly since the game was released and I have had very very very few disconnects or server issues.
    never had one piece of lag or a dc in my life
    only think that almost killed me in diablo was windows update that restarted my pc xD
    Quote from overneathe

IIRC, recently they changed that (a couple months ago) and they won't restore a character even if you're hacked :P

So sorry OP, there really is absolutely no way to restore your character.

Quote from DaMummy

i just lost my plvl30 dh due to crappy 1.08 servers. im also done with HC, started selling all my hc stuff. still have a bunch or 1-60 DH weapons, and my dex leoric signet with 28%mf that i gotta sell off

Dude, don't sell that... give it away to people who are still playing HC, like me :D :P
    Sorry to hear of your loss. However nothing new here. Just be glad you are not playing on dial up. Just imagine the fustration of dealing with 28k or 56k dial up and someone calls or picked up the phone. I guess I just dated myself.

I know it sucks but the best thing I recommend is having nice sets of leveling gear ready to go to hurry you through the levels to try again.

I miss pking :miniD:
    "Pking in Softcore, is like two deaf kids yelling at each other."

http://us.battle.net...ile/vadle-1714/
    http://us.battle.net...4/hero/34530475
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes