How do you feel about 1.0.4 hardcore wise?

Poll: How good do you feel about 1.0.4?

Your feelings about 1.0.4

How good do you feel about 1.0.4? - Single Choice

• Good, I will finally have a shot at completing inferno! 70.4%
  • Whatever, the changes won't make a big difference to me 25.9%
  • Bad, the game will no longer be challenging for me 3.7%
    So, with the new patch and all its buffs to classes and nerfs to monsters how do you feel?
    The changes are pretty big, but overall i've found that with the white monster changes Hell difficulty has been alot harder this time around so it kind of balances out. But item wise i'm seeing alot more so the chances of getting upgrades is higher now.

Overall I think that with the buffs and nerfs to different things its more balanced now but no less harder or easier.
    Loving it :) especially quite happy about the circles on the ground for mortar, molten and frozen.
    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
    ~ Bertrand Russell ~
    British author, mathematician & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
    Bad, the game will no longer be challenging for me
    I was only in A2 inferno when this hit, was working hard and it was very hard for me, but I had gear I was working towards and it was manageable and I knew it was worth it to farm long term to get geared for A3/A4

Now.. that process is going to be way way way faster. At this point I'm sure I can complete A2 and with just a few upgrades I forsee myself in

They're obviously backing down because everyone whines that it's too hard. That's so lame, people playing SC say its too hard, give me a break..............
    i dont get it why people cry about the game being nerfed ... its all about farming items and gearing up. and finding items you can equip yourself now is so much more easy. i love it. fun increase 100% :D
    Quote from krasswas

i dont get it why people cry about the game being nerfed ... its all about farming items and gearing up. and finding items you can equip yourself now is so much more easy. i love it. fun increase 100% :D

Because now there's less reason to search for better items

Also now that 1.0.4 has hit, I was able to clear A2 very easily, A3 is going OK, just a matter of time.And I've got good gear but nothing godly..
    Personally I'm loving it.
    I don't have a lot of time to play (about 6 hours a week) so now I'm actually able to get some stuff done in Inferno. Right now I'm farming act 1 Inferno for better gear for my wizard while leveling some others too.

Just wish I'd see a legendary drop for me soon ;-)
    Im not really feeling THAT much of a difference.
    I can now use funnier builds without feeling Im falling behind every1 else, and the "nerf" to elites HP, I aint even noticing it tbh.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes