How far are you progress wise?

So, lets sum up where yall at so we can compare and maybe help eachother out for unexpected traps(e.g shatterbone). Even tell us about ur gear setup and if you ahve some interesting points about different speccs then please share.

So I start:

Barbarian
    Act 3
    1050-1.2k res
    8k dps
    8.8k armor
    13% block.
    Hardest progress so far: Sewers in act2, frozen waller + poisoncreep. Both me and my WD buddy was shining with chinese eyes trying to watch throught he red light.
    I have 0% -phsycial dmg taken.
    1.1k loh.

And for act 2, Big warning for decolate sands, i just ran through until i found champ pack, dont do that, ended up with 2 elite packs and 30 normal mobs. PLay carefully

SHARE!

Happy hunting, add Nhum#1610 if u wanna play or buy my old gear, got plenty.
    Genius by birth, slacker by choice
    why u selling ur old gear? what if u die. Also nice res, but isnt ur dmg to low? Or ur always playing with ur friend?
    Quote from pufyanny

why u selling ur old gear? what if u die. Also nice res, but isnt ur dmg to low? Or ur always playing with ur friend?

8k is just fine, id like to increase it, but its not a huge problem atm. Running wotb and earthquake with slow. No Ignore pain needed. Every non-runners dies during cds, almost.

And about the gear, i ment that i have gear for sale for every class. Just wrote it wrong. And ye i should save some gear, but my next character will be a monk, and i got some cool gear for him already (:
    ur on eu / us? i'd like to see some monk gear for sale :)
    Quote from pufyanny

ur on eu / us? i'd like to see some monk gear for sale :)

Im on eu bro
    Monk
    Act 2 (Magdha down)
    600 Resistance
    12k DPS
    10,5k armor
    36% block.
    750 LoH

Demon Hunter
    Act 1
    250 Resistance
    23k DPS
    2,5k armor
    230 MF (with NV)

Currently farming Act1 with my Demon Hunter to further Equip my Monk for progress.

Reizouko#2879, add me if you want to farm/progress together (EU).
    Monk in Act III
    I can't really progress in A3 but A2 was quite easy.
    Stats:
    50874 HP
    698 all resistance
    6841 armor
    35.1% dodge
    27% block with 3706-4706 value
    16114 damage
    all values are unbuffed
    3688128.02 EHP while I am solo and fully buffed

I realised that I need to get myself some LoH gear if I want to survive in A3.

I am playing with 2 barbarians and a DH and we have been farming act 1 a lot but finally we decided to go through act 2 and like I said before, it was easy with our gear.
    "In this world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane!"
    - Homer (S)
    My barb died while doing act2 gobs with some undergeared friends. Pulled a bee with Spear and game froze. Yay.

Anyway, unlike the OP I chose a higher base dmg and IP for Earthquake. I had:

9,2k armor
    1050 resists, little bit more fire and poison
    49k life
    14k dps with a 1,3 weapon
    14% block sacred
    800 LoH/200 per second

Skills were the obv one. Frenzy with Maniac, Shout, Charge with Dreadnought, Revenge, IP, Berserk.

TBH I completly ignored bee's or the other invis fuckers and skipped them/recreated. Yeah, I killed some once or twice ... but after that, why care anymore?

I like IP way more to test out damage. Like Shatterbone. Just put on your IP, take a hit and you will know for howmuch he hits you without IP. For champ packs I allways went IP > kite 5 seconds > Berserk > IP and pray that they are down.

Edit: Once more about IP. Personally I felt much safer knowing I allways have IP on a low cd. But yeah, can see low dps/earthquake working just as much.
    Quote from Realyn

My barb died while doing act2 gobs with some undergeared friends. Pulled a bee with Spear and game froze. Yay.

Anyway, unlike the OP I chose a higher base dmg and IP for Earthquake. I had:

9,2k armor
    1050 resists, little bit more fire and poison
    49k life
    14k dps with a 1,3 weapon
    14% block sacred
    800 LoH/200 per second

Skills were the obv one. Frenzy with Maniac, Shout, Charge with Dreadnought, Revenge, IP, Berserk.

TBH I completly ignored bee's or the other invis fuckers and skipped them/recreated. Yeah, I killed some once or twice ... but after that, why care anymore?

I like IP way more to test out damage. Like Shatterbone. Just put on your IP, take a hit and you will know for howmuch he hits you without IP. For champ packs I allways went IP > kite 5 seconds > Berserk > IP and pray that they are down.

Edit: Once more about IP. Personally I felt much safer knowing I allways have IP on a low cd. But yeah, can see low dps/earthquake working just as much.

Ip is probably more safe, but its all about the speed for me. I did act 2 carefully the first time but now I know whats dangerous and whats easy. So basically im just running till i find a champ pack, then blow cds and all the white mobs that i pulled while searchin will die within 1 sec, thats not doable without earthquake, atlest not for me. And killing every white pack 1 by 1 is a pain for me :D

How come ur running maniac instead of sidearm? i could understand if u were using earthquake together with maniac, but without it just doenst make any sense to me :)
    I've used Sidearm for act I and am a major fan of it. I can't prove anything of this by numbers, but I think maniac is better if you use charge for damage and a 1,2 or 1,3 weapon.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes