Just died...

on my level 60 monk. :( his name was hermit. I had literally just gotten one of the most amazing shields from 5 stack NV random trash mob. Anyway, I was having a pretty easy time in Act 1 Inferno 'til I got careless.

Ask me anything!
    RIP and remember "Death is the best teacher"
    Next time you won't be so careless ;)
    Good luck on Hermit II !
    What was your act 1 res/hp/damage?
    rip friend gl on the reroll
    Diii: Classix#2766; Daanlandjnr 60 baba Act2 Inf; DrDaanland 50 WD Act4 Hell; FApSsoso WZ Act1 Norm
    ~HardcoreClassic for Life ~~Clan LeFAp ~ HcC Europe since Beta Jul '96~
    GarGanTuaN highest d2 beta maul baba
    Supporter of GERBarb, first 99 char ever; Team player of GerMania first 99 sorc classic softcore 1.06
    jojo_LeFAp 93 necro HcC EU 1.08; jojojo_LeFAp 95 necro HcC EU 1.08; Daanland_LeFAp 94 s/s baba HcC EU 1.08
    R.I.P sir!

May your next character do well :)
    Do you enjoy Diablo 3 RoS guides, builds and anything else related? Check out www.youtube.com/prozlex and be prepared to be showered in awesome Diablo 3 RoS vids! - Any feedback regarding my youtube is very welcome!
    Quote from Heart

I was chilling at 700 res (stacked physical 'cause I'm dumb), 20k hp and a little less than 7k dps.
    The most obvious question:
    What killed you ^^?
    Winter is coming...
    Quote from Nausicaa

The most obvious question:
    What killed you ^^?

Disemtombed hulk champs. Molten/jailer/waller/invuln minions. I was playing with a wizard buddy and got boxed into molten multiple times. Blew through serenity/mantra of evasion proc/ran out of spirit and it was all over.
    Quote from Likeabowz

Quote from Heart

I was chilling at 700 res (stacked physical 'cause I'm dumb), 20k hp and a little less than 7k dps.

Hmmmm isn't 20k hp very low for hc inferno? I mean regardless of your resistances 20k just feels low! Kinda leaves no room for bad situations. In my opinion next time watch your vitality a bit more.
    20k life sounds unreasonably low :(
    RIP though!
    Quote from Likeabowz

Quote from Heart

stats are sadly shocking, way too low hp and dps. res (for a monk standards) is OK/good but not the best.
    Diii: Classix#2766; Daanlandjnr 60 baba Act2 Inf; DrDaanland 50 WD Act4 Hell; FApSsoso WZ Act1 Norm
    ~HardcoreClassic for Life ~~Clan LeFAp ~ HcC Europe since Beta Jul '96~
    GarGanTuaN highest d2 beta maul baba
    Supporter of GERBarb, first 99 char ever; Team player of GerMania first 99 sorc classic softcore 1.06
    jojo_LeFAp 93 necro HcC EU 1.08; jojojo_LeFAp 95 necro HcC EU 1.08; Daanland_LeFAp 94 s/s baba HcC EU 1.08
    Yeah my health was pretty low. However, with mantra of evasion/serenity I only ran into problems a few times. I was rolling at easily 50% dodge, lots of resist and high armor. So instead of having a large healthpool, I just didn't take very much damage, and when I did it was negated by CD usage. Ideally I would've gone with a bit higher res & around 30k hp with some more LoH and could've very easily cleared the game. Oh well though.
    RIP mate, how many hours had you on the char ?
    Quote from AstralGamer

RIP mate, how many hours had you on the char ?

44 hrs 26 min.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes