EHP, DPS and your hardcore progress

I have seen many topics with people asking for or offering advice related to what stats you need to enter this or that act in this or that difficulty level. For example some say you need at least 600 resistances to enter inferno etc.
    However, experienced gamers know that resistances or armor or HP alone are hardly enough data to reach any serious conclusions so that's where i find the remarkable EHP calculator (effective health pool calculator) quite helpfull. It's basically the best way to calculate your passive defenses. For those of you who don't know it here's the link

http://rubensayshi.g...lculator/#intro

Of course there are many things this tool doesn't take into account such as life on hit or lifestealing or even healthglobe using but like i said earlier it's the best way to calculate your passive defenses so let's work with that.

Now, Diablo 3 is not merely a tanking contest so we also need to have an idea of the damage our characters can unload so let's say that the DPS value on our stat screen is good enough for this topic.

So basically the question i pose is: What's your class, EHP, DPS and how far have your progressed as well as how hard/easy you feel things are where you are.
    This is quite amazing, thanks for this.

Not sure if im just blind, and if this feature is already there.

But this is the most easy use calculator i've seen so far, and would be the only one i would need pretty much ever, BUT, would be great if one could compare weapon/item together for offensive benefits too.

Just to see if that weapon youre about to buy from AH is better damage wise than the one you're currently wearing.

Very simple.

Thanks!
    Barbarian
    EHP 1 529 668 with dodge
    Damage 11 924

Playing with a monk friend, about to take on butcher. Things feel quite easy at the moment, however anything with arcane + vortex + 2 other bad affixes is still really dangerous for us.
    Quote from hedberget

Barbarian
    EHP 1 529 668 with dodge
    Damage 11 924

Playing with a monk friend, about to take on butcher. Things feel quite easy at the moment, however anything with arcane + vortex + 2 other bad affixes is still really dangerous for us.

I'm quite sure you will find the butcher a piece of cake. When i first killed him i had about half your EHP but more damage (I used build with damage+ shout) and managed a brief butchering.
    At the moment i stand at about 900k EHP with 17k+ dps and farm the crap out of act 1.
    Btw the mosquitos in act 2 seem more dangerous than the butcher ^^
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes