HC PK ALERT!

Guys, be on your guard when playing act 1, mainly in public or open games and especialy on hell and inferno. Boss and champion packs from weeping hollow can be very easily lured back to town, ignoring most npc, going stright for players.

Nothing like porting to "safe" town for a afk and coming back finding your char dead.

You have been warned.

And if you do this to others, fuck you.
    Rencol - Diablo fan since 1996 and walking encyclopedia of Diablo lore.
    Rencolia - lvl 60 wizard - dead :dead: Rencol - lvl 60 monk - dead :dead: Mortis - lvl 60 witch doctor - alive and kicking :Thumbs Up:
    Nice warning. I wouldn't dare go afk in a public game anyways.

Nowhere is safer for an HC char than the login menu.
    And may the odds be ever in your favour.
    Emmo#2406
    Good to know, I might do that to troll my friends.
    That's...that's, um, wow.

Never underestimate the drive by people to be d-bags to complete strangers for their own jollies.
    Thanks for the warning but if you play HC and play in public games than you should never let your guard done anyway.
    Ye, but town... many ppl consider town to be safe. You even have that useless "safe" town buff. The easiest solution os propably entering the inn, monsters wont go there.
    Rencolia - lvl 60 wizard - dead :dead: Rencol - lvl 60 monk - dead :dead: Mortis - lvl 60 witch doctor - alive and kicking :Thumbs Up:
    just go into the inn :-)
    Better yet Leah's room and read her journal. :Thumbs Up:
    I do this to people who join my inferno match and then afk the entire fucking time.
    Don't make things harder for me by being a retard.

I won't ever do it to people who don't deserve it, but if you join my match and not play, thus forcing me to give up my progression and start anew, I will have my revenge.

In the end, it won't happen unless you're a giant douchebag.
    This is Diablo.. not some wow shit.. PK is to be expected anywhere

TPPK in D2 anyone?
    This is the main reason why i havn't played any HC public games yet. don't want to get killed by dbags, being dbags.
    Quote from Olujiwan

I do this to people who join my inferno match and then afk the entire fucking time.

I won't ever do it to people who don't deserve it, but if you join my match and not play, thus forcing me to give up my progression and start anew, I will have my revenge.

People will join your game and wait in inn.

Quote from purpleswag

TPPK in D2 anyone?

99% of people hated player killing in D2 and are happy its not back in D3. PK is freakin stupid and anyone doing it, especialy on hardcore, should be hit by car irl. Also, your WoW note is completely out of place, coz half of all players play on PvP servers where player killing is daily routine. But those people chose those servers willingly, diablo players havent.
    Quote from Rencol

Quote from Olujiwan

People will join your game and wait in inn.

Quote from purpleswag

TPPK in D2 anyone?

99% of people hated player killing in D2 and are happy its not back in D3. PK is freakin stupid and anyone doing it, especialy on hardcore, should be hit by car irl. Also, your WoW note is completely out of place, coz half of all players play on PvP servers where player killing is daily routine. But those people chose those servers willingly, diablo players havent.

PK and dueling are prolly the 2 most things I miss currently in D3.

It's what made diablo.... Diablo...
    Dueling maybe, but PKing? Definitely not. Especialy not on hardcore. Ive had my time ganking and PKing in WoW for hours non-stop, forcing GM to stop me, but i would never do it in hardcore. Thats just lame and only the biggest douchebags would do it.
    I died to this tactic last night after getting up to take my daughter to the wash room.
    Bump to the top. Ppl need to know. GO TO THE INN! Learn it, memorize it, make it a habbit, leave inn with defensive cooldown ready.
    should be hit by car irl.

Really? /sigh
    Dont let strangers in your game? And only play with friends?
    Unexpected - but blizzard has for once did something right!

"To prevent monsters from being unintentionally kited into town from other areas of the game, portals have been placed at both ends of the bridge from New Tristram to The Weeping Willow. Towns have always been intended to be a safe haven from combat, and this change will help keep the denizens of New Tristram safe from the dangers that lurk beyond its walls."
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes