(Recap) Diablo III - Hardcore

Hardcore
    Hardcore mode is not a difficulty but a different mode that still plays through the difficulties and it meant as a challenge to players.
    • Hardcore characters can not be played after dying once in the game.
    • In Diablo III, when a hardcore character dies, it DOES lose all its gear.
    • Hardcore mode is unlocked when a softcore character reaches level 10.
    • Blizzard will never add a way to resurrect hardcore characters.
    • The Hall of Heroes will be available to look at previously killed character stats.
    • Players are able to keep up to ten dead characters in the Hall of Heroes.
    • There is no difference in game play from normal and hardcore mode.
    • The RMAH is not available for Hardcore characters, they do have access to the gold AH tho.
    • Shared stash will not be shared between softcore and hardcore characters on the same account.
    • Artisan progress will also not be shared between softcore and hardcore characters.

Videos

Wiki News
    Tip: do not die
    Correct me if im wrong, but did not Blizzard state that Hardcore would have some special armors? that are not available for softcore?
    Quote from Dayn89

Correct me if im wrong, but did not Blizzard state that Hardcore would have some special armors? that are not available for softcore?

Not true.

HC has no special treatment besides that we only get one life.
    What tere means "hardcore"? There is Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno. What the heck is hardcore?? :S :S :S
    Ok, I for some reason remember that they said way back when, that hardcore would have some extra armors looking "cooler" to increase incentive for hardcore play, and to be able to show off I managed for example inferno in HC. I cant remember where or when so got no source on it tho.
    Quote from Wilfred7000

What tere means "hardcore"? There is Normal, Nightmare, Hell and Inferno. What the heck is hardcore?? :S :S :S

You get to choose Regular or Hardcore for your character in the character creation.

Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno are all the difficulties you get to run through on Both Regular and Hardcore.

Hardcore you get only "1" Life and that is it.
    Quote from Wilfred7000

If you die with a character in Hardcore mode, you can never play him again, ever. He dies irl.
    Quote from Patraquashe

Quote from Dayn89

Not true.

Quote from Patraquashe

Quote from Dayn89

Not true.

"not true"

HC has no rmah
    in next expansion they must add new mode "Realistic Hardcore"..

only one difference - if your character dies - you dies too...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes