Best TV to play Diablo 3 on

Which TV to play Diablo 3 on is going to be the best?
    I think it is Philips 46PFL9706 because of its "Moth Eye" screen (http://www.philips.c...fl9706t_12/prd/). They reduced input lag to 30ms now so it has this problem fixed.
    Please let me know your opinions. Is smaller input lag important for you, do you rather have bigger tv?
    30 ms is quite high :o I think I would get very annoyed very fast playing with that kind of added latency. Also be aware that refresh time is not the same as input lag. Input lag is rarely listed or tested for sadly, which is odd considering how important it is for the fluency of the experience.
    "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
    ~ Bertrand Russell ~
    British author, mathematician & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
    TV's has a lot higher input lag etc than real computer monitors.

If your viewing distance is not very long I'd rather buy some 27" monitor.
    Diablo 3 Hardcore: 60 Demon Hunter 60(7) Barb
    RIP:50 Demon Hunter 60 (5) Barb
    The monitor I have is this Viewsonic 27 Monitor

I play a ton of steam games, starcraft 2, and World of Warcraft. The darks that it displays are very good and the monitor is 1MS! I have had this monitor for over a year and it works great. I run it at 1920x1080 though a DVI port on my laptop.
    Quote from rozmata

Which TV to play Diablo 3 on is going to be the best?
    I think it is Philips 46PFL9706 because of its "Moth Eye" screen (http://www.philips.c...fl9706t_12/prd/). They reduced input lag to 30ms now so it has this problem fixed.
    Please let me know your opinions. Is smaller input lag important for you, do you rather have bigger tv?

I suggest a color tv over a black and white tv.

Kidding aside, i suggest a 27" monitor, i got my self an Asus 27" 120Hz, 120Hz makes the game silky smooth and the size is great as well.
    Yo guys, I'm sure OP knows what a monitor is, the question was which TV would you play Diablo III on.
    - I know that my Redeemer liveth, and as the last man He shall stand forth upon the earth -
    - - -
    LCD for sure, most bang for your buck when it comes to gaming, but that 30 ms seems too high to be fun.
    Free host for your Diablo Guild : www.diablo-guilds.com
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes