Diablo III Beta System Requirements

Luckily, most Blizzs games aren't too demanding. This is so that it appeals to a wide variety of systems. You'll most likely be able to play on any lowend - mid system.
    Quote from dBoy_Biggles

Just looking at these requirements tells us that this game is going to be so awesome, these graphics are going to be unbelievable. Can't wait!!!

Not sure if serious... ^_-
    glad i just updated my system with a shiny ati card and more ram.
    Im currently waiting for a key to d3 but no luck so far.
    is it going to run un my Dell x11m? Its an i5 with a Geforce GT540m ?
    Quote from rabauke69

is it going to run un my Dell x11m? Its an i5 with a Geforce GT540m ?

No problem mate - according to official recommended specification - you will almost get full details available as well.

btw - question for DEVS - I know this is some kind of ancient tradition (I'm a dragon of PC/console gaming as well :P) - but why you guys keep putting those minimum requirements on such weird and funny level?
    I know - it mostly because of user of older machines - but how this matching customer service for example - "I've got machine with minimum spec - but they won't run can you help me with that?" What's your usual answer? "Please do this and this and this..." or "as long as your machine meet minimum spec your game should works fine, if not we can't really help you :("

cheers
    Just got my new comp, so everything is now set for many hours of Diablo. Just like the old days. Hopefully it wont take too long before the game is released, cant wait much longer.
    this is one of the reasons i would like a betakey. To test, if my shitty pc can run d3 smoothly. its barely around the minimum requirements
    I'm not sure if my computer can run this. Tomorrow I'm gonna get new parts and this requirement surely helped me out. Thanks alot. Now let's hope for a beta key.
    This sounds like a Great Graphics Setup... It's not so low that anything can play it... but it also allowsfor people that haven't decked out their computers! Good Job Blizzard:)
    While in every way superior to diablo 2 graphically, I think they could have done so much more with the video quality. I hope that the videos I've seen of the beta have either been toned down to post, or that they are not releasing the best of the best until the actual launch... I'm eagerly awaiting to get a beta key to see it for myself and put my system (and the game) to the test.
    All good afternoon! Also forgive for my weak English! I want to learn. My computer (Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400, 8Gb operative memory, Radeon 3870 512Mb ), for Diablo 3, will approach? :(
    Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
    4 Gig RAM
    ATI 4890 1Gb

Runs it on full at 1920x1080 on my 22" monitor. By todays standards, that is quite a modest spec
    We'll see about my computer running this game.. My laptop is quite old and hopefully it will manage. Else I guess I'll just buy something new.

I have a Intel Core 2 duo 2,53 GhZ
    GeForce 9600M GT 512MB
    4GB RAM

Anyone have similar specs and have tried the beta?
    (comp: Acer Aspire 9935)
    I don't see these requirements being so high. Why should they be reduced? If they manage to reduce these requirements before release, I might be scared for the final game and how good it will look. I mean we are pretty much all above those requirements nowadays.
    I`ll get a new pc for this game anyday!
    I'm really pumped about playing this game! D2 consumed many years of my life!

I'm a little bit saddened that my current computer is a Macbook Pro, it will play the game just fine, but not to the expectations of greatness this game deserves. It's just that though, it will play just "fine"....I want it to play GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys, love this site, D3 for life!
    I am actually really impressed with the graphics. I know blizzard never uses state of the art graphics but diablo 3 had some really impressive details, I noticed a huge difference between the medium settings on my laptop and the high settings on my desktop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ok heres the biggest question i have of all, and its really important that someone tell me your exact thoughts on what i should go with
    alienware m17x? or a battalion 101 p170hm 17.3 inch from ibuypower.com? i wanna get a new laptop just for gaming so let me know
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
    heres my comp system as of right now

OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
    Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Name BENNETT
    System Manufacturer Sony Corporation
    System Model VGN-FW480J
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU P7350 @ 2.00GHz, 2000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. R3100Y0, 4/22/2009
    SMBIOS Version 2.4
    Windows Directory C:\Windows
    System Directory C:\Windows\system32
    Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Locale United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.0.6001.18000"
    User Name BENNETT\chwee
    Time Zone Pacific Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory 1.97 GB
    Available Physical Memory 3.50 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 12.1 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 9.32 GB
    Page File Space 6.26 GB
    Page File C:\pagefile.sys
    plus this is my gfx card ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650- on a side note what would u prefer for a gfx card
    amd radeon hd 6990m 2gb gddr5 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580m?

so you see why i need a new one
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
    i bought new pc just for this game. cost me about 1300euro
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes