How to Fix Error 12 and 3005 to go in PTR 1.0.5

Hello so here is how i got in the PTR 1.0.5 Servers

I did get Error 12 every time i tried to log in, after i did that i got error 3005 so i just try spamming my way in and boom i got in, because the servers were full or stuff like that :) so don't give out till u test it!

P.S. I'm From EU

1)Open normal 1.0.4 game client.
    2)Change Region to Americas before logging.
    3)Log into Americas
    4)Create hero there.
    5)Log out
    6)Change region back to Europe.
    7)Log in.
    8)Exit 1.0.4 game client.
    9)Open 1.0.5 PTR game client.
    10)Log in.

A) You didn't Create a PTR Account and B)Try Changing your Account Password to Sync the accounts.And Error 3005 is an Error that's Preventing the Servers from Crashing from too many ppl connecting at 1 time that's why you need to try and get in (by spamming it like i did) it can take u some time (for me 20 mins).
    Still error 12
    Quote from kooowi

Still error 12
    Are you playing on EU or US ? Ur Main Region ?
    If u are playing on US u maybe need to make a Hero on EU and do the Steps 1 by 1!

Edit : Did u Create ur PTR Account from the Account Manager ?
    Does not help for 3005 at all. And i did have a level 1 monk on US already. Created a barb, but nothing changed.
    Main EU, now ill try spam password maybe it will change to another error.
    Quote from kooowi

Main EU, now ill try spam password maybe it will change to another error.

If you follow the steps and got Error 12 then A) You didn't Create a PTR Account and B)Try Changing your Account Password to Sync the accounts.

Quote from DeAdLiNebg

Does not help for 3005 at all. And i did have a level 1 monk on US already. Created a barb, but nothing changed.

A lot of ppl don't know what the Error 3005 is, it's a Fooding Error.
    What that means it's an Error that's preventing the servers from crashing by getting too many ppl at the same time.

Quote from kooowi

Yep same here, still error 12

Edit.

Haha i change my password and i logged in !
    still error 12 did all steps as advised
    Quote from venom1stas

still error 12 did all steps as advised

Did you try changing your password at your Battle.Net account page? That did the trick for me.
    I saw a fix similar to this when I was streaming on the PTR. The viewers I had said it didn't work for them. It may work for some, but it's definitely not a guranteed fix.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    3005 has to do with the login being slammed. Just keep trying to log in. Usually takes 6-7 attempts.

No clue on 12.
    Well this is how i logged on PTR, some ppl try Changing the Password of the account and boom they log in so if ppl are having problems say so :)
    had the problem (Error 12) with 1.07. it worked for me to createa new char as described in the 1st post.

Thanks for the tip.
    monster + explosion = awesome!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes