Am I able to run Diablo 3 on my laptop

I am wondering if I am able to run Diablo III at all or even at the lowest settings on my laptop. Please help.
    here are my specs

Dell Vostro 1500
    Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.60 GHZ, 1.60 GHZ
    32-bit os
    4 GB of ram
    Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS. Approx. Total memory: 1779 MB.
    At what resolution? Also make sure you TURN OFF SHADOWS as they will kill that laptop. Do not turn them to low but OFF
    at any resolution, possible 800x600?
    At the lowest resolution which is 800x600 I dont know? am I able run it at the lowest settings possible though?
    Quote from swifity

I am wondering if I am able to run Diablo III at all or even at the lowest settings on my laptop. Please help.
    here are my specs

Dell Vostro 1500
    32-bit os
    4 GB of ram

1779 MB? Sonny, you're not going anywhere with that. The minimum they require is 12 Gigs. (I am assuming you are talking about hard disk space here.)
    thats the memory on my integrated card, i have 4 gb of ram and 250 hd space.
    sorry about that.
    Quote from Shebnumi

Quote from swifity

here are my specs

Dell Vostro 1500
    32-bit os
    4 GB of ram

1779 MB? Sonny, you're not going anywhere with that. The minimum they require is 12 Gigs. (I am assuming you are talking about hard disk space here.)

hahaha not sure if serious....... but im going in anyway he is talking RAM jesus imagine a 1.7gig HD nowadays
    Currently Playing: Rake Lvl 60 SC Barb Inferno Act 2

~~~~~ Rake#2405 Mature UK Based player always looking for like minded players for some co-op/General BS always happy to help feel free to send over an invite~~~~
    Quote from Rake84

Quote from Shebnumi

Quote from swifity

here are my specs

Dell Vostro 1500
    32-bit os
    4 GB of ram

hahaha not sure if serious....... but im going in anyway he is talking RAM jesus imagine a 1.7gig HD nowadays

thats the memory is says when i go to display on 'dxdiag' for graphics, but i do have a 250 gb hard drive.
    Moving the Tech Support.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes