F-ing error 37

Got 37 first then after Resuming game, or at least while attempting I get 300008, this is just complete bull and im getting sick and tired of it. Serisouly thinking about just blocking anual pass since I don't play wow anymore and I can't play diablo...
    I can't get in either, but I'm confident that it'll work itself out quite soon. ;)
    Can't login either. Would think the server problems would be limited to the first days, but meh, almost a week later they're still there. :D Maybe one should go out in the sun instead... *shudder*
    Quote from bobrock1982

Just got in, but lost all the achievs:(

Crap - same here - I hope it's just a case of not being able to get information from the servers...

update "error getting information from achievement servers" - well at least that's something less to panic about!
    This is the 1st weekend since the game launched, I kinda expected this tbh. Hell I expected this yesterday but it didn't come. Anyway it's not too bad, after about 15 tries I got through 37 and then 3rd try 300 008...

Blizzard might wanna consider getting some more servers though because this isn't the only problem, people are experiencing some nasty ping too (1500ms spikes)... On the EU servers that is.
    ahh error 33 now ( maintenance)
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from pederdk

Quote from Hpnot1Q

Yes, just now as we speak, getting sick and tired of this unprofessional server management.

Your naiveness made me laugh.

I concur. Also a plus 1 for the ducky tie.

One would expect a company like Blizzard to be able to avoid this with the amount they make, the first day it is understandable, but not 5 days after, that is just very unprofessional and in 1 word: SLACK.

There is absolutely nothing naive about it to think that way.
    Yeah different errors so we won't get bored while trying to login
    Quote from Hpnot1Q

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from pederdk

Quote from Hpnot1Q

Yes, just now as we speak, getting sick and tired of this unprofessional server management.

Your naiveness made me laugh.

I concur. Also a plus 1 for the ducky tie.

One would expect a company like Blizzard to be able to avoid this with the amount they make, the first day it is understandable, but not 5 days after, that is just very unprofessional and in 1 word: SLACK.

There is absolutely nothing naive about it to think that way.

Agreed.

Quote from Shacxxx

Enjoy and have a laugh ^^

http://gametyrant.co...-these-fun.html

this is awesome so true!!!
    Moved to the appropriate section
    Personally, apart from the first hour and half of launch I've had no problems ever logging in, I haven't lost any chieves or progress and have only gotten the occasional bit of lag (probably because being from Australia I have to connect to US servers) so I don't see how everyone seems to be having these problems, I even tried logging in a few minutes after this thread was posted and I had no problems. So to be honest from my point of view, people are going way over board with this terrible launch error 37 garbage, because I've had 0 problems.
    Stay a while and listen!
    Quote from kezanator

Personally, apart from the first hour and half of launch I've had no problems ever logging in, I haven't lost any chieves or progress and have only gotten the occasional bit of lag (probably because being from Australia I have to connect to US servers) so I don't see how everyone seems to be having these problems, I even tried logging in a few minutes after this thread was posted and I had no problems. So to be honest from my point of view, people are going way over board with this terrible launch error 37 garbage, because I've had 0 problems.

Ever t(H?)ought about the fact that there are diffrent regions? You log into US servers which had less complaints so far then EU anyway. :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes