i guess i found something....

...which isnt even supposed to drop yet. no way to ID it, it wasnt doing anything, even when using cains book thingy. Ive never seen that damage range before.

Zoom in all you want, analyze it, its not edited. I shat my pants when i saw it.

http://abload.de/img/8xox6k1ues.jpg this happened in T2, during a rift. At first i thought my monitor was having a color issue.

http://abload.de/img/8xoo2k2k00.jpg

No, its not an exarian, the damage range is different.
    That's weird, I wonder if its related to one of those things that were datamined a few days ago. Or maybe one of the season's rewards.
    hmmm........I is interested
    Last edited by ruksak: 5/22/2014 11:12:24 PM
    Looks like an Exarian to me. You say you can't ID it?
    someone care to translate the red words in 2nd pic?

OP did u try salvage? by salvaging it will show u the name of the gear.
    Post this on the official forums? I'd love to see a blue response on something like this.
    CongrAtz 😁

You found the First, the one and only,

Lightsword.

😁😁

Hope blizz will comment this, would be very interesting to know whats the Secret behind it.
    Well whatever it is, the icon doesn't match any of the swords on the diablo 3 site. The two notches coming off of the hilt guard (whatever it is) aren't there on any of the swords.

So yeah, you found something that isn't in the game.

O_O
    Quote from Saerah4
    someone care to translate the red words in 2nd pic?
    OP did u try salvage? by salvaging it will show u the name of the gear.

it just means that you need to identify the item before you're able to equip it.
    http://db.d.163.com/en/item/deathwish.html

Don't know if it's suppose to be in game yet
    Would like to see official explanation for this if it's true :)

Although on first page under changes for 2.1 you can see this:

Quote:

• Seasons will featureexclusive Legendary itemsas an additional incentive to play them.
    • After a Season ends, these items will become part of the loot table in the non-Season game, allowing all players access to them.
    End quote
    Last edited by ExecutoR2006: 5/23/2014 1:30:50 AM
    It wouldn't surprise me if this is acually true, and if it's something that supposed to come with either patch or something else.

I remember torment only legs before patch 2.5 were not able to drop from caches. But they did anyway. A friend of mine had a jade set-piece drop from an act 1 cache.

So guess this would be possible too.

Liking the red beam!!
    Hey guys. No, theres no way to ID it. If i take it to the blacksmith for salvaging, it only shows the usual "are you sure you want to destroy sword?" iirc, i need to take a closer look when i get home.

Funny thing is, when i trow it onto the ground, it wouldnt show the usual description. ('Sword' , 'Wand', etc)

Ill try to ID it again tonight, it just has to work somehow. If i dont have any success, ill post on the official forums, i dont want it to be removed from my account yet :D
    Last edited by Sjago: 5/23/2014 3:55:40 AM
    Quote from aggrofall
    Well whatever it is, the icon doesn't match any of the swords on the diablo 3 site. The two notches coming off of the hilt guard (whatever it is) aren't there on any of the swords.

So yeah, you found something that isn't in the game.

O_O

no, obviously he found something that IS in the game, but shouldn't be yet maybe.
    It's a datamined legendary for next patch. In the files but not supposed to drop
    Wow, if this is not a fake this is huge. Even the star on the mini-map has a different color.
    Maybe it's a season-only legendary. Maybe it's a new rarity level after legendary.
    ...or it might be leftover from the very early days of the game.
    It might also be that the German client somehow has different core code running.

Sjago, would you mind jumping into a quick game with me, just so I can see how the item looks on the English client?
    Just add me ingame, my B-Tag is below my profile picture.
    Pretty sure there are Photoshop or graphic experts here, its not faked. In the inventory image it shows "legendary sword", so i dont think its a new rarity level, just a ladder only one.
    i want moar info :D
    Yeah, as far as i can see, by comparing the two images . it looks like itΒ΄s "Deathwish".

Would allso like to hear an official explanation. I personally would contact Blizz, and see what their side of this story is.

There is still a chance they will just remove it from your stash with no following explanation, but on the other hand, who should elaborate this any further?

Cant wait to hear the end of this story.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes