Thunderfury, need some help here :D

Hello dear fellas again! =)

I just got a thunderfury, I know it's not the best for crusader, but I still want to use it and it rolled really bad for me, but I wanna know what I should roll away

IM A CRUSADER BTW! :D

Lightning Damage: 982-1219

1968 DPS

9% Dmg

680 Int

Socket

I was thinking about rolling the damage higher, but dunno if I should roll str instead or the damage higher, having a hard time to decide, so please help me what I earn most from
    Last edited by ZodsDK: 4/21/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Damage definately. Lightning damage is bugged with the +x% damage. So getting even as low of a roll as yours as pure damage will increase the damage by 9%.

And that wep is about as crazy as it can get. Only thing it could have done better is 10% damage and more int.
    The thing is I'm playing Crusader and int isn't really the best for me except it gives some All Resistance, but yeah I was thinking the same about getting higher damage.
    Quote from ZodsDK

The thing is I'm playing Crusader and int isn't really the best for me except it gives some All Resistance, but yeah I was thinking the same about getting higher damage.

After the damage reroll it's a weapon you will have a really hard(actually almost impossible) time finding a replacement if you ever do a Int user as an alt.

Also yeah, not really that good for a Crusader and probably never will be, so changing int in my mind doesn't make much sense. At least when the option is to get the weapon up to 2500 dps.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes