Thunderfury, how many times have you looted it?

Hello peeps :)

I was woundering if anyone have looted 2+ Thunderfurys, none of my friends haven't looted it 2 times yet, so was woundering if anyone have looted it more than once :P
    Not even one myself, but I've heard reports that some people have got it as many as 3 times.

RNG is RNG and it all depends on luck, I may get one in 5 minutes, 5 days or even 5 weeks, But I will get one sooner or later, some people are just lucky.

Regards Loki
    Last edited by SuperLoki: 4/21/2014 6:41:30 PM
    Feel free to add me, to play or just to chill
    •| EU - SuperLoki#1337 |•
    On EU? Grinding Act 1 bounties? Search Act1 bounties in community to join up and farm!
    Not even once.
    I got 3. One even on normal mode doing split bounties. (the other two dropped during single 24h, was so pissed off because I didn't need it as much)

Currently using one on my Monk, one on Barb and one is stashed, because i'm done using it on my Crusader.
    I've gotten it once, but it was pretty much perfect in every way exept has low damage, which gladly could reroll as it already had a socket :D

But yeah, it's RNG, I've played around 400 hours now since 2.0 and so have my friends. Some have seen it 5+ times, some haven't seen it at all.
    I got two so far. No Shards of Hate though, and only 1 item of my class specific set...
    I've actually gotten four (all int ones), second was an upgrade from the first but then they've just been worse. I get some hate for it but I'd much rather get other items!
    I've gotten two of them, and two SoH. The Second SoH and TF were really really bad ones though.
    Three times. Gave the last one away.

My pride and joy.

Trying to get it to 2500 DPS. Not quite sure if I can, but anytime I get excess Forgotten Souls, I dump them in.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

Three times. Gave the last one away.

My pride and joy.

Trying to get it to 2500 DPS. Not quite sure if I can, but anytime I get excess Forgotten Souls, I dump them in.

That's disgusting.

I've gotten 3 (STR and x2 INT versions). They're on my Wizard, Monk, and Barb although I don't really play any of those 3 classes much at all.

The one that was linked a few posts up is similar to the one I have on my Wiz except I got a 9% dmg roll and a 358% proc damage roll.

I still have never seen a Shard of Hate, Calamity, Kridershot, or Witching Hour drop yet, which is kind of mind boggling as I've gained almost 300 paragon levels since RoS went live.

Last edited by Exertim: 4/21/2014 10:09:13 PM

BF4 | D3 | WoW

I've gotten exactly one. Funny thing about the day I got it...I really wanted one badly for my level 70 monk (still do). I played my monk for about 8 hours and found nothing good at all. I decided to switch it up and start playing my level 50 crusader. I kid you not, within 5 minutes of switching the very first chest I open, what do I get? Oh yeah, my very first (and only thus far) Thunderfury. I wish I had taken a screenshot of the orange light as soon as it dropped...I knew right away from the graphic what it was. Here it is in all its glory:

The sad part was, it wasn't even any good for my crusader, as he was already using a socketed level 70 dagger (level requirement reduced by 30) with about 2000 dps. So I put that ruby in it and gave it to my templar.
    Three. So far.

1x lvl 65

2x lvl 70

Great follower item btw. ;)
    Got 3 before RoS. Not a single one now.
    Only one so far and it had the worst rolls like 1.8k dps without mainstat and no socket.
    i had 5 fulminators, 4 flesh reapers, not a single tf, the only time i held the weapon was when a friend loaned me his freshly dropped to check if the proc scales with lightning skill % bonus (it does not btw)
    Just the one, at Lv70 for my monk.
    No Shard of Hate, no Thunderfury, no Immortal King Set Item, no Andariels, no Thundergods, no Lut Socks, 3 badly rolled Earth Set Items so far.
    A friend of mine has looted 5 or 6 TF until now... rng is so great -.-
    moo
    Zero TF here. Alot of other great stuff though. A 2300DPS Fulminator for example (on my monk).

Doombringer has dropped at least 10 times for me, and it sure resembles a TF on the ground. So about 10 heart attacks right there...
    Quote from Jamoose

Only one so far and it had the worst rolls like 1.8k dps without mainstat and no socket.

That's some pretty awful rolls considering it always rolls a socket and one of the three main stats.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes