Better loot on hardcore!?

I couldn't find any posts about this. but i wondered if hardcore players have higher chance of good drops or something like that?

i have several friends who have rerolled from SC -> HC, and they have geared up faster than anything before on SC.
    Is it all just RNG luck or is there something behind this that might make it easier for HC people?
    Pure dumb luck.

That being said, if it convinces you to join us all in the light and play Hardcore, then yes, you totally get better loot.
    Just wondered because my friends geared up really fast. with that being said. I have actually concidered to play HC for a while now. maybe to bring back some action in the game :)
    it seems like items tend to roll a little better... i'm not sure why, but it's happened to me pre 2.0, vit actually rolled on gear, surprisingly enough. i'd say there probably is a very slight tweak to some numbers because they want people to be able to find stuff instead of dying. don't quote me on that, just based on my experience i've found better stuff in HC
    WD - mostly other chars are toilet... my pride and joy ;D http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SirBoneselot-1182/hero/1672627
    There is no difference. Any perceived difference is the human brain looking for patterns where none exist.
    Quote from st0rmie

There is no difference. Any perceived difference is the human brain looking for patterns where none exist.

I think I have seen you post something like this before.

I think I see a pattern here! :P
    No difference at all, would be kinda cool to have Hardcore only legendary's, maybe one day
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes