New Powerleveling Exploit: 5 Billion XP / Hour

Instead of making videos to show everyone how to exploit the fucken game. Why don't you report the bug//exploit to blizz and send the vid to them. I really hate mutts like this. That can't put a fucking thought together to save there soul.
    Last edited by Time2Kill: 4/19/2014 5:41:00 AM
    I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Time2Kill-1230/hero/23330792
    Is it banable? If i level up my crusader to 70 in 15minutes?
    It seems fixed. When you click no time to port out, speech ends at once and xp given.
    I doubt that this is bannable, since it is possible not only in this quest, but across game-wide mechanics. This one is simply somewhat faster. And honestly, even in hardcore, the leveling is generally not part of what we think of as progress. Whenever someone dies, another person speedlevels him in an hour or two. And even if your level 70 friend's character is too weak to efficiently take you to 70, and you are only taken to level 40, the -30 level requirement weapons in your stash will trivialize the remaining 30 levels. There is no challenge in leveling, and it doesn't affect game balance (which is all about end game gear progression). Blizzard neither will nor should care particularly, besides nerfing the most obvious ways (such as this one). It is an exploit, but it is virtually harmless. If blizzard were opposed to boosting per se, it would've been removed years ago. Personally I think they should remove the methods of boosting which are without risk, since even though boosting is generally close to risk-free, it is fascinating when once in a while the boosted character is exploded by fallens on level 65.
    Quote from IcySoul

Why do you need to make the kazhra quest in t6? Cant you just make it normal leave the party resume game but Now in t6, invite friend leave Party, etc...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Sadely you cannot do that anymore :(
    www.Youtube.com/LastHopeForRaoha
    My D3 Character: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Loras-1351/hero/29537054
    What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
    why doesnt blizz just hire some people to find exploits/ bugs/ game abuse mechanics and let them play ythe game before it comes out

.Oh wait they supposedly have a quality control department....? No No that can't be right.....

step two profit?
    Quote from Time2Kill

Instead of making videos to show everyone how to exploit the fucken game. Why don't you report the bug//exploit to blizz and send the vid to them. I really hate mutts like this. That can't put a fucking thought together to save there soul.

lolololol

you my friend, have potential in life. i can tell your going places.
    Quote from LastHopeForRaoha
    Quote from IcySoul

Why do you need to make the kazhra quest in t6? Cant you just make it normal leave the party resume game but Now in t6, invite friend leave Party, etc...

You are right. I tryed and didn't worked.
    This is a cool exploit. I don't see why everyone's getting all crazy about this stuff, leveling from 1-70 isn't all that fun, it really isn't so you can't blame someone for trying to get to 70 as fast as they can to start the end game.
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Seems like way too much work and time to start it.
    How quickly can you go from 1-70 using this?
    Quote from SuchFear

Seems like way too much work and time to start it.

yeah i know! thekhazra den is just so long and torturous. defeating this insanely difficult quest just once, is much more work and time then leveling a character from 1-70 at a moderately slow and average pace. exploits are exhausting stuff!

T_T
    Hey roaha, good to see you back. clever thinking on this one. I don't understand why people get unnecessarily hostile about things like this, if you don't like it just don't do it. It'll surely be fixed soon. I don't enjoy doing these type of leveling methods but some people really like finding these things, to each his own.
    Quote from LastHopeForRaoha
    Quote from IcySoul

Actually you can, it involves a little trickery though.

Which means it works wonders for lvling HC chars.
    Last edited by Soul: 4/20/2014 10:19:56 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes